BEAST - Bannerlord Early Access Skirmish Tournament

BEAST is the first Bannerlord Skirmish tournament in Europe.

Quick Overview

Category
Bannerlord
Language
English (UK)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Ikea Knight
The congratiulations thread and trophies are out.

If you haven't signed up to Beast#4 yet there is still time.
We are not carrying over teams from last season unless you sign up yourself!
Ikea Knight
Dear community,

I have exciting news for you. I talked to @AVRC and he said the devs will offer us badges for BEAST if we play it without restrictions. As you may know, the devs are looking for a competetive event to improve competetive play. BEAST is the best event there is for that currently...
Read more…
  • Yagaya
Reactions: Alboin
View previous comments…
mrArgentum
mrArgentum
If you want to collect data from competitive scene, you can make your own tournament with a prize pool. You have a recourses for. Tournament without restrictions will be a **** experience for sure. And devs wants us to suffer for badges?
  • Yagaya
Reactions: KSHMR
KSHMR
KSHMR
TaleWorlds can simply collect data from matches in the clan matchmaking system.
Runcop
Runcop
In my opinion it just seems like they are trying to bribe us xd, i wouldnt mind if it happened but the matches will be very annoying and probaly not fun which might effect beast as a whole. Would taleworlds not want to host their own tournement instead of risking spliting clans and the beast tourney which is one of the only enjoyable thing left which keeps the comp clans playing
Ikea Knight
Concerning the cav glitch: The teams are allowed to delay their match until next week, since the devs are aware of the issue and hope to fix it. If both teams want to play this week we expect them to not abuse the glitch, however we won't punish it.
Ikea Knight
Hey everybody! Big changes again! We're going back to the old "normal" system. So progression will be played like in Beast #2

That should stop the confusion. BEAST #4 will stay in dvisions of 8 teams.
We may want to reduce the division size. But probably after the next season.
View previous comments…
Victorious
Victorious
And what with promotion matches?
Why the 2nd team from Division B have to play with the 7th team from Division A, and the 1st team from B will play with 8th? Shouldn't it be opposite way?
1st vs 7th
2nd vs 8th
It seems to have more sense, but maybe u have right, I just want to know why u made that decision ^^
View previous replies…
Victorious
Victorious
@Dark ? hmm, I'm not sure if it is fairly, that the strongest team from div B fight with the weakest from div A, meanwhile the less strong team in div B - from 2nd place - fight with stronger team than 1st place.
IceNoVa
IceNoVa
@Victorious It's common practice to do it this way for the exact reason Dark stated. Ifthe challenger from the division wants to succeed in the higher division, they need to beat the bottom performer first. And having the "easier" opponent for the winner of the lower division is the reward for finishing in first place.
Victorious
Victorious
@IceNoVa Roger that, seems reasonable in that way. Thank u for answer!
Dark ?
Dark ?
@Victorious how it can make more sense, the strongest team faces the weakest, it's the advantage of finishing first and the challenge of not being last.
Ikea Knight
Ikea Knight
What Dark said
Aeronwen
Division A and Division B are fully up to date and the finalists added to the Finals thread
Read more…
Ikea Knight
Hey everybody!
I have some rather big news for you. The discussion is still ongoing but the most important thing is already clear and I felt like we need to tell you before the progression matches start next week. The adminstration has decided to reduce the size of each division to 6 teams. That...
Read more…
Ikea Knight
Ikea Knight
Okay I apperantly I have to clarify something. Next weeks matches will still be handled the way they were supposed to. that means the ultimate (8th) place of one division will still play the first place of the visiosn immediatly below. So the matches of Beast #3 aren't touched. However the changes will make a difference in BEAST#4 after the sign up. So we will look at the placement of a team after the end of BEAST#3 and then, from top to bottom will form divisions of 6.
So next weeks progression matches still need to be played the way they were supposed.
Ikea Knight
A late happy new year to you all! 2021 can hardly be worse than 2020 :wink:

With the grand final coming up, we have a couple of announcements:

1. We're not accepting roster changes for teams that have already played all their regular matches. So for the promotional matches or the finals you...
Read more…
Ikea Knight
Division D is up and open.

With the holidays coming up we decided to give all teams 3 weeks to schedule two matches.

For that reason we had to prepare the fixtures for div D one week in advance - so both fixtures are based on the current table.
I want to stress that any win in the first match...
Read more…
Ikea Knight
Hey everybody!
Don't forget that divisions A-C can play their matches ahead of our schedule.
Keep in mind that for a lot of the teams holidays are coming up, so you might want to sort out your matches earlier.
Aeronwen
Week 4 tables are all up. As ever let me know if you spot any errors.
Aeronwen
The tables are updated.

Please note the Div C table is provisional while we investigate an unknown player
Ikea Knight
As the topic of edited files came up:

As per this post: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/multiplayer-huge-game-breaking-exploit-with-proofs-increasing-class-perks-from-config-files-edit-just-a-placebo-effect.435634/#post-9593926

Changing your files doesn't seem to influence the...
Read more…
Effect
View previous comments…
Errayn
Errayn
Effect is sleeping and not here I am writing this as Effect. Tonight we tested this again with DM and Taleworlds Devoloper (NIN3) also talked about other exploitable ways with xml files etc. it seems does nothing and has only visual for the client and it was a Placebo effect.
Horatius
Horatius
The exploits are just client side, probably placebo effect. Same 'cheat' as Ctr+H bug.
Aeronwen
Aeronwen
please do not post in the news feed but leave it for tournament announcements. If you want to start a discussion make a post.
Ikea Knight
Hey everyone, we're are looking for a new addition for our adminstration team for the current and future BEAST tournaments.

If you are willing to put in some time to learn the various task a tournament admins does reguarly (such as checking and confirming matches, updating the roster thread or...
Read more…
Aeronwen
Unfortunately Kingdom of Hordaland, div C, have withdrawn from the tournament. All their matches will be given as defaults. The scores and table in teh main div C thread have been amended accordingly.
Aeronwen
Honestly thought this had been announced weeks ago but it seems it is just in the dates on the div threads (and the schedule)

Teams must play each match before the deadline shown but it can be any time before, so for instance for divs A,B & C they can play all remaining matches this week if...
Read more…
Aeronwen
The Division tables are updated for week 2
Aeronwen
The placeholder image for div D has been replaced by a the new BEAST symbol by Piconi
The Last Vandal
The Last Vandal
Thx Piconi, new emblem looks great, as always.
But until the last moment I hoped that he can draw dangerous predator Penguin!!! Disappointed...
  • Yagaya
Reactions: NIN3
Black_Corsair
Black_Corsair
Wow, wow - is this a hint that div D players are rams?!? So offensive, I hope guys will file a class action lawsuit. Such a shameful event!
Aeronwen
Week 2 is live. Division D week " fixtures are now up.
@All Please schedule your matches asap and talk to the admins asap if there is any difficulty.
Ikea Knight
Even though the beta multiplayer servers will be availlable over the weekend, for the sake of consitency the tournament will be played in the live version.
Back
Top Bottom