BEAST - Bannerlord Early Access Skirmish Tournament

BEAST is the first Bannerlord Skirmish tournament in Europe.

Quick Overview

Category
Bannerlord
Language
English (UK)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Ikea Knight
Dear community,

I have exciting news for you. I talked to @AVRC and he said the devs will offer us badges for BEAST if we play it without restrictions. As you may know, the devs are looking for a competetive event to improve competetive play. BEAST is the best event there is for that currently. We have the most teams and the best players. We have established rules and divisions. We are a community where most players know each other. For me, there hasn't been a public match in ages where I don't recognize atleast one player or clan tag.
I know that some of you aren't looking forward to play without restrictions. And we won't force you. The vote stays up and the administration will stick to it's results. However, I do hope that I can change your mind. This may be our only and also the best chance to improve our competetiv community. We can show the devs what's wrong with the classes. We can show the devs why factions aren't as balanced as they seem in public play. And we can show the devs that we care about Bannerlord, our game. I strongly believe, that hosting the next season without limits is going to improve the game. The recent patches have shown that the devs care about multiplayer as much as we do. @NIN3 and @AVRC have been engaging with us almost daily. Our dear community manager @Callum streamed all matches Taleworlds played in during the tournament. I know how the game evolved since the closed beta. We had spearspamming, kickspamming, block delays. For a short time even shieldbashing was over powered. I have seen all the long, angry rants here on the forum and desperate trys to communicate with the developers. Back then the community was hunting bugs everywhere and we were rewarded with a badge. With BEAST #4 we will get another chance to earn a badge. A badge that may represent that you care about the game. A badge that may represent your involvement in improving the game for all our communties, not only in Europe but on the other continents, too.
Or you may just present your mad swagger and skill.
I am absolutly excited for this small cooperation with Taleworlds and I hope you vote against class restrictions for our next season.

If you haven't heard of BEAST before or you simply haven't signed up yet, you can do it here. Only votes by signed up teams will be counted.

Together we can improve our game.

Your Ikea (not affiliated in any way :wink: )
  • Yagaya
Reactions: Alboin
Jufasto
Jufasto
In my opinion, instead of changing BEAST's class restrictions Devs can create their first official TW tournament which has no class restrictions and they can gift badges to players who participated that official tournament.
Dark ?
Dark ?
they want to buy us with a badge ?
Varadin
Varadin
Im sold :grin: i like badge i dont care , 6 cav lets go
Ikea Knight
Ikea Knight
Taleworlds already has some badges in mind. But I think it's up to them if they want to share it.
Also the goal is to improve the game I guess.
The badges are just a motivator.
Namakan
Namakan
One more thing for people to consider when voting is that future patches should come in much more rapidly for MP as they will no longer be tied to 'big patches' but rather be hotfixes (at least we were told so).
That means that any data gathered during beast should also be acted upon much faster than has been the case with previous issues.
HugoTheFrenchMan
HugoTheFrenchMan
Hell yeah badges I'd give my girlfriend for a badge 6 cav vs 6 archers lets go
KSHMR
KSHMR
Endless suffering in competitive matches is irrelevant when it comes to providing feedback to the game. Most feedback that one could lay out concerning the current state of the game has already been provided. On top of this, I have my doubts with how the Developers are going to make such suffering without class restrictions worthwhile. I find it highly unlikely that playing an entire tournament without class restrictions is going to add anything substantial to the development of the game. What's more is that badges are a nice addition to the collection, but it won't mean much to me personally because more badges will come out later that will almost certainly hold my preference for use.

If TaleWorlds wants us to play an entire tournament without class restrictions, the least they could do is bring forth their intent and plan of action. I kindly request TaleWorlds to elaborate on their idea. As it stands I have zero interest in playing a tournament like beast without restrictions.
Hairless
Hairless
@AVRC is trying to buy your freedom. Don't let him do that. They had enough time to gather data, don't let them turn you into laboratory rats testing limitless gameplay that will most likely lead to another infantry nerf cuz it's definitely to strong.
mrArgentum
mrArgentum
If you want to collect data from competitive scene, you can make your own tournament with a prize pool. You have a recourses for. Tournament without restrictions will be a **** experience for sure. And devs wants us to suffer for badges?
  • Yagaya
Reactions: KSHMR
KSHMR
KSHMR
TaleWorlds can simply collect data from matches in the clan matchmaking system.
Runcop
Runcop
In my opinion it just seems like they are trying to bribe us xd, i wouldnt mind if it happened but the matches will be very annoying and probaly not fun which might effect beast as a whole. Would taleworlds not want to host their own tournement instead of risking spliting clans and the beast tourney which is one of the only enjoyable thing left which keeps the comp clans playing
Back
Top Bottom