BEAST - Bannerlord Early Access Skirmish Tournament

BEAST is the first Bannerlord Skirmish tournament in Europe.

Quick Overview

Category
Bannerlord
Language
English (UK)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Effect
Effect
Effect
There are some rival players in clan matches that we think apply this. As if it is not enough to struggle with enough mistakes, we also struggle with this situation. We saw few people attack that fast. We thought this was caused because of lower pings. Lately we took someone into clan who's playing with ~10 ping. I can assure you he can't hit that fast and he also complains about fast attack speeds for some people.
Runcop
Runcop
i am sure it is quite obvious to spot no? if a clan uses it they will be disqualified i dont think we should hold the entire tourney
Hairless
Hairless
Already tested. Doesn't work, only changes it on your screen.
Errayn
Errayn
Effect is sleeping and not here I am writing this as Effect. Tonight we tested this again with DM and Taleworlds Devoloper (NIN3) also talked about other exploitable ways with xml files etc. it seems does nothing and has only visual for the client and it was a Placebo effect.
Horatius
Horatius
The exploits are just client side, probably placebo effect. Same 'cheat' as Ctr+H bug.
Aeronwen
Aeronwen
please do not post in the news feed but leave it for tournament announcements. If you want to start a discussion make a post.
Back
Top Bottom