This game is dead Now !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Tulga9076

Veteran
This game has not been updated with new content for a year. So far, the game is still a half-finished product. I feel that the $50 I spent is not worth buying this half-finished game. I can't wait for the new three years now. If you have given up on this game, please remember to publish a new announcement (we no longer update). Don't make old players wait, and don't let people who haven't bought this game buy it a half-finished game.

Yeah, the console version especially feels like a botched job. There are still issues with it kicking you to the dashboard even when playing it offline, and parts of the map still wont let you battle on them (near ab comber castle being one area, which ive reported before) not to mention the game is unbalanced, you constantly have to rush to develop your clan and found a kingdom because the AI is super aggressive andvit leaves no timecto do anything other than war. The fact they raised the price on this game before they even finished it is insulting and sad. This game could be so much better than it is if the devs coukd be bothered to put effort into it. Instead ofvthrowingvupdates together just to shut people up.

They need to put a sysin place to test updates before release to check if they break anything ahead of time. It gets annoying for us console players, having to start over wvery tine theres a update, just so we can apply the bug fixes. So some kind of system where they get people testing the new updates before releasing them ( people on these forums who help alot with finding bugs would probably be up for testing the updates). That way they wont have to do so many bug fix updates and it frees up their time to work on finishing the game.

Yeah, the console version especially feels like a botched job. There are still issues with it kicking you to the dashboard even when playing it offline, and parts of the map still wont let you battle on them (near ab comber castle being one area, which ive reported before) not to mention the game is unbalanced, you constantly have to rush to develop your clan and found a kingdom because the AI is super aggressive andvit leaves no timecto do anything other than war. The fact they raised the price on this game before they even finished it is insulting and sad. This game could be so much better than it is if the devs coukd be bothered to put effort into it. Instead ofvthrowingvupdates together just to shut people up.

They need to put a sysin place to test updates before release to check if they break anything ahead of time. It gets annoying for us console players, having to start over wvery tine theres a update, just so we can apply the bug fixes. So some kind of system where they get people testing the new updates before releasing them ( people on these forums who help alot with finding bugs would probably be up for testing the updates). That way they wont have to do so many bug fix updates and it frees up their time to work on finishing the game.
Games on both console and PC (of this 'complexity') should never be at the same time. Especially when they can barely get the PC barebones one working; 1.5 years after release.

Was clearly a cash grab to rush the unfinished version to PC while also trying to get both the PS4/5 and the Xbox One/X series. If they released it ~now (although it's still unfinished 1.5 years after release), the # of sales from one or the other console would probably be quite different.

They got their money, and now they've checked out completely.

I wish TW would tell us the truth, is the game still being supported SERIOUSLY ! or is the end near so modders takeover 100%.

I suspect the collapsing Turkish economy is main factor here ? destroying plans etc. but being left to drift in the void, is the worst.

I wish TW would tell us the truth, is the game still being supported SERIOUSLY ! or is the end near so modders takeover 100%.

I suspect the collapsing Turkish economy is main factor here ? destroying plans etc. but being left to drift in the void, is the worst.
Lets all hope someone with sense and perseverance buys the game and finishes it if TW refuses to

MOD cannot save BL. If possible, it would not be as bad as it is now. If BL is improved, the underlying architecture of the BL engine needs to be modified, but TW will not open source code to modders.

MOD cannot save BL. If possible, it would not be as bad as it is now. If BL is improved, the underlying architecture of the BL engine needs to be modified, but TW will not open source code to modders.
There probably worried modders would do a better job.

If they refuse to release the source code to modders, and they refuse to finish their game. The best we can hope for is that someone who thinks tye game has potential and has the skills to do it properly, buys the game rights and finishes it

There probably worried modders would do a better job.

If they refuse to release the source code to modders, and they refuse to finish their game. The best we can hope for is that someone who thinks tye game has potential and has the skills to do it properly, buys the game rights and finishes it
TW is ready or has already developed mobile games. Why not open source the M&B game engine and let modders improve it, or commercialize the game engine. This way, we can have different excellent M&B games to choose from in the future. By selling the copyright, TW can also earn a lot of money

Back
Top Bottom