Is This Game Dead Now?

Users who are viewing this thread

I dunno why people are surpised. After when the game is out of early access, that's the game, its a finished product. Updates are only going to be fixes. The game is no longer in development, this is it.

Depends what you consider dead there are plenty of mods like Persistent Bannerlord, Bannerlord Online or just the native competitive scene that is thriving. The current ongoing competitive native tournament has 52 teams signed up (all of which are 8+ players).

I am thinking the 'community team' are just independent contractors, working when they feel like it in addition to other odd jobs.

I only log into these forums once every couple of months out of some odd / morbid fascination.

To answer the question - It's dead. 100 %

Maybe they might churn out a 1.3 version in the next 6 months. But beyond that - TW is just counting on exploiting and using its community to create mods.

Honestly, we shouldn't event make mods at this stage - don't help them.

Why help a company which exploits you? ... and has only disrespect for you?

A company which shows such obvious arrogance?

It's time we all let the game die.

I only log into these forums once every couple of months out of some odd / morbid fascination.

Maybe they might churn out a 1.3 version in the next 6 months. But beyond that - TW is just counting on exploiting and using its community to create mods.

Just beating on a dead horse at this point; at least there's some solace to that.

I loved Warband. I honestly thought this type of a game (combining 3rd person RPG and RTS) was the future of gaming, or at least part of it. There's so much potential here, and there are virtually no competitors either.

Why did TW decide to abandon this game, I'll never know.

It's still the best medieval skill-based fighting game. There is NO competition. Nothing is even close.

Look at SteamDB, it seems like they are already preparing something...
Could be DLC hoping for Japan :smile: or Gunpowder Era PLEASE NEED JAPAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pikachu-please.gif

Could be DLC hoping for Japan :smile: or Gunpowder Era PLEASE NEED JAPAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pikachu-please.gif

I cant even begin to describe how dumb your comment is. For one, there is no real life countries in here so you screaming Japan isnt going happen. If you want to play in Japan wait for the Sengoku mod to come out.

Back
Top Bottom