Constant bugs 1.1.6.

Users who are viewing this thread

tuezme

Recruit
The game won't allow me to save and keeps giving me a BSOD whenever I enter the smithy. I have already tried finding a fix for saving, but I have had no luck finding a solution for the BSOD.

BSOD is usually tied to a system or a hardware failure.
Can you try switching to the 1.2.x - beta version and see if the issue persists, to make sure?

BSOD is usually tied to a system or a hardware failure.
Can you try switching to the 1.2.x - beta version and see if the issue persists, to make sure?
I'm not crashing when I go into the smithy, so it looks like it was a problem with one of the mods. But now, I still can't save my game.

If you ever reproduce the crash without any mods, we would appreciate it if you could send us the crash ID.
As for the saving issue, you could try this workaround:
Saving Failures
If you are encountering issues with saving the game, you can try the workaround below to fix it:
Please make sure that the game is on the controlled folder access allowed apps list in your security software. If you are using Windows Defender:
Open Windows Defender Security Center.
Click on Virus & threat protection.
Click the Virus & threat protection settings option.
Under "Controlled folder access," click the Allow an app through the Controlled folder access link.
Click the Add an allowed app button to add Bannerlord.
If your issues persist, you can open a dedicated report for each one in the Technical Support section.

If you ever reproduce the crash without any mods, we would appreciate it if you could send us the crash ID.
As for the saving issue, you could try this workaround:

If your issues persist, you can open a dedicated report for each one in the Technical Support section.
Hey, sorry for the late response. Do you have any idea where I can find the Bannerlord file? I'm trying to locate it, but I can't seem to find it.

Location of save files: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves"
To send us the requested file, please use the ticket system on our website. You can find more info about the ticket system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
I'm sorry for the confusion. I meant the game file where the program is. I think it might be the cause of my Windows Security messing up as it keeps blocking access.

Back
Top Bottom