Users who are viewing this thread

spacecaose

Regular
Something needs to change with moral and how it works, it's kind of annoying how you can wipe 2/3 of an army with barely any losses take out their generals and most of the time every unit will fight to death as if nothing has happened. The mechanic needs some tweaks cause as it stands it pretty much useless. Like in my 500 and so hours I've rarely seen enemy unit's fleeing unless its at the very end of the battle.

I think the leader needs to stay awake for them to flee. If he is taken down early the reinforcements don´t have a clue what they are running into.
I have twice your gaming time and have seen large armies retret twice. But it´s rare.

Something needs to change with moral and how it works, it's kind of annoying how you can wipe 2/3 of an army with barely any losses take out their generals and most of the time every unit will fight to death as if nothing has happened. The mechanic needs some tweaks cause as it stands it pretty much useless. Like in my 500 and so hours I've rarely seen enemy unit's fleeing unless its at the very end of the battle.
Yes it should be more of a factor. Not every time, battles are short enough already. 1 thing that should be added is that fleeing enemies at least attack when in danger.

I think the leader needs to stay awake for them to flee. If he is taken down early the reinforcements don´t have a clue what they are running into.
I have twice your gaming time and have seen large armies retret twice. But it´s rare.
It's very rare and I've executed pretty much every lord in the game in my last run. Also what's even the point of asking the AI to surrender it never works, they always wanna fight, even when extremely out numbered. Just make's mid to late game very tedious. I'd guess the reason it works the way it does is because it's hard to balance without breaking the game.

Yes it should be more of a factor. Not every time, battles are short enough already. 1 thing that should be added is that fleeing enemies at least attack when in danger.
I think they do sometimes attack you when the battle is over, i've had fleeing units hit back, but it's a hit or miss most of the time.

Back
Top Bottom