Does anyone know when they are adding birth and death to console

Users who are viewing this thread

I think it is technically a mod at the moment, official mod done by TW but it is and optional module. And there is no mod support for consoles....

Birth and death is on by default, you just can't turn it off completely because there's not birth and death option module on consoles. You can turn down chances of dying combat, but can't turn off death by age, childbirth and such.

Look at the state of the PC version..
Well, the latest update is indeed buggy as hell, but why is there no birth and death on consoles? In fact, it means, that console players recieve a half-baked graphics update for Warband with very limited amount of features...

Birth and death is on by default, you just can't turn it off completely because there's not birth and death option module on consoles. You can turn down chances of dying combat, but can't turn off death by age, childbirth and such.
Oh, this is the problem. Ok, I see now, ty!

Well, the latest update is indeed buggy as hell, but why is there no birth and death on consoles? In fact, it means, that console players recieve a half-baked graphics update for Warband with very limited amount of features...

Oh, this is the problem. Ok, I see now, ty!
Man I just don’t wanna die by age 😭

Yeah I really wish they'd change that. Having a hard time spending any time playing this game knowing that my character will just croak eventually after all the focus, attributes, and gear has been grinded

For us PC players sure, for console players no. For TW it means a lot of money. So it´s 1:2.
It's a mistake for console players too. It will be like 2 years of horrible player support (bugs, crashes), no multiplayer activity and half the features as it seems, which already isn't a lot anyways. It's like shooting yourself on a foot but enjoying the ride in a wheelchair

It's a mistake for console players too. It will be like 2 years of horrible player support (bugs, crashes), no multiplayer activity and half the features as it seems, which already isn't a lot anyways. It's like shooting yourself on a foot but enjoying the ride in a wheelchair
Yea, but not "my" problem. Also not TWs problem, sales were made already.

And I belive most sales are made in the first 1-2 weeks after a console release. It´s a business decision.

Yea, but not "my" problem. Also not TWs problem, sales were made already.

And I belive most sales are made in the first 1-2 weeks after a console release. It´s a business decision.
You're absolutely correct. They let all the hype build, hit us for pre orders and a couple months sales and now the game has been free on game pass for a couple weeks. Meanwhile my first 2 campaigns were lost to corrupted saves, and now my third is in limbo due to them pushing a bad patch on Xbox and then reverting us. Paid full price for a game that's free now and I've yet to even finish a campaign lol

Sorry to hear.. I’ll say as someone who loves warband and all their past games. I’m so happy I get to play on console now. I’ve waited like 8 years for this game ha.
You're absolutely correct. They let all the hype build, hit us for pre orders and a couple months sales and now the game has been free on game pass for a couple weeks. Meanwhile my first 2 campaigns were lost to corrupted saves, and now my third is in limbo due to them pushing a bad patch on Xbox and then reverting us. Paid full price for a game that's free now and I've yet to even finish a campaign.

Back
Top Bottom