When can we earn money in custom server?

Users who are viewing this thread

Why do you even care about skirmish and captain, those are dead, don't waste your time and play TDM/niego/duel/battle instead.

how much wasted time making this useless loot system. Bannerlord is never going to be some Esport of whatever The Vision was
Loot is good, doesn't hurt, bring visual variety. If you mean about time, i disagree too. It bring sense of progression without any gameplay bonus, it's the best way to make fair addiction mechanism.

Loot is good, doesn't hurt, bring visual variety. If you mean about time, i disagree too. It bring sense of progression without any gameplay bonus, it's the best way to make fair addiction mechanism.
You completely missed the point of the post, the loot system has become USELESS.

You can earn loot / gold for cosmetics by being on any official server. You can just join one and it will be given for simply being on the server.

The loot system for is broken anyway, you get it for being on an official server (regardless of participation). There is no reward-based system for loot.
What should the Loot system reward for? Kills? Objectives? Not being rhetorical I'm interested in alternatives.

Play crpg if you want customization, blows the loot system out of the water. Also takes a 10th the time to grind out what you want.
Why the **** i would play clown fiesta crpg? It's ugly as ****, and everyone is mashing items randomly. There is no good points playing it from visual pov.
You completely missed the point of the post, the loot system has become USELESS.
If you play official TDM or Siege, you earn loot for free. Useless? Maybe if someone give free customization on unofficial servers, otherwise it serwer it's purpose.

Please. cRPG always attracted tiny minority of players, it's bad at the moment.
I really don't want defend Crpg, but balancing is already better than in native and it is definitely carrying the MP right now and probably will keep doing so until there are more mods available. Native was dead on release and will never come back unless there's a complete rework, which will never happen.

Great, it killed skirmish. Spoiler alert, it was already dead. Killed by taleworlds itself.
Then why tf are you saying Native is going to be the most played. You're really into some stuff dude, going circles

Then why tf are you saying Native is going to be the most played. You're really into some stuff dude, going circles
Because both Siege and TDM are played a lot along with duels?
Skirmish and captain were killed, because server crashes make them moot, which made people ignore them for a good reason.

Crpg sucks, it have horrible visuals, horrible gameplay and use outdated concepts.

Because both Siege and TDM are played a lot along with duels?
Skirmish and captain were killed, because server crashes make them moot, which made people ignore them for a good reason.

Crpg sucks, it have horrible visuals, horrible gameplay and use outdated concepts.
Yeah, and people are so desperate for something new the first week of cRPG was full of people playing non stop, like for 2 weeks straight. Just wait for something better to come, and native will straight up die. Persistent Kingdoms perhaps will be the king, just like in Warband. Also, a TDM server is just fun for a while, but a persistent playerbase can't survive on TDM only, that's why clans are formed and competitive scenes exist

Do you not see how much of a hypocrite you're being? A few weeks ago, you were complaining that the servers were constantly crashing

But now suddenly the reason skirmish and captain were killed is due to crashes, while the same is happening to TDM/Siege but are yet alive?

Native is peaking due to release, give it a few weeks and it's back in the mud again.

Back
Top Bottom