SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Children being useful earlier

Users who are viewing this thread

Children should be useable at 14 or sooner. This is more historically accurate as daughters would be married off young and boys would be squires so it makes sense to be able to have them in your party at this age. This would also remove the issue of having to wait real time hours for your children to do anything. I know this has been posted before just really looking forward to this change.

I agree(Except for the distinction of boys and girls! They should be able to take on all roles, no matter their gender!).
  1. Give kids a real mentor, not only the imaginary mentor they get during childhood! Let them follow this charachter, at least of-map but preferably on-map! Give them part of the XP generated by the mentor so they have/gain some actual skill, not only extreme XP-multiplers during late childhood!
  2. Any role a NPC charachter can have, the ward should be able accompany! From here, AI levels the child in areas associated with the NPC role.
  3. Let the mentor define the culture of the child
  4. Kids are playable from 14 but except players actively selecting a 14-18 year old heir upon death of old charachter, they continue to follow their mentor untill they are 18.
  5. AI clans with no adult heir but kids 14+ are the exception. They will have an underaged leader.

I agree(Except for the distinction of boys and girls! They should be able to take on all roles, no matter their gender!).
  1. Give kids a real mentor, not only the imaginary mentor they get during childhood! Let them follow this charachter, at least of-map but preferably on-map! Give them part of the XP generated by the mentor so they have/gain some actual skill, not only extreme XP-multiplers during late childhood!
  2. Any role a NPC charachter can have, the ward should be able accompany! From here, AI levels the child in areas associated with the NPC role.
  3. Let the mentor define the culture of the child
  4. Kids are playable from 14 but except players actively selecting a 14-18 year old heir upon death of old charachter, they continue to follow their mentor untill they are 18.
  5. AI clans with no adult heir but kids 14+ are the exception. They will have an underaged leader.
+1, much like Crusader Kings

Back
Top Bottom