Bannerlord was a grift

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't just sit there, give us a hand.
dwight.gif

Im just saying, that people in this thread say the same thing over and over again, thus this thread is circle jerk thread.
It's funny, I just thought the same thing about this thread before you posted it. I am sure many of us more sane people just shrug at this thread and think of it as a circle jerk.

And I believe that if @Roy1012 put up a poll on whether Bannerlord was a grift or not, he would not find a majority of people on his side.

Bannerlord was a gift.

It's funny, I just thought the same thing about this thread before you posted it. I am sure many of us more sane people just shrug at this thread and think of it as a circle jerk.

And I believe that if @Roy1012 put up a poll on whether Bannerlord was a grift or not, he would not find a majority of people on his side.

As julijs said, you are probably unhappy your thread didn’t get much traction — probably because there isn’t much desire for your position. Funny how your cringe way of speaking has dissipat—
Bannerlord was a gift.
Oh. Never mind then. He’s still cringe ****posting. Carry on then!

As julijs said, you are probably unhappy your thread didn’t get much traction — probably because there isn’t much desire for your position. Funny how your cringe way of speaking has dissipat—

Oh. Never mind then. He’s still cringe ****posting. Carry on then!
I see you haven't added a poll. Are you a coward? Or do you just think your position would lack the majority strength of this community?

I see you haven't added a poll. Are you a coward? Or do you just think your position would lack the majority strength of this community?
45f3f29fb2d5ed3a214db1cd49347e3f.png

66% of people who voted are over 50% disappointed in the game, you seriously over estimate how many people like the game on this forum

Since the private beta people who enjoy the game have been in the minority on this forum, only recently have more lunatics who somehow enjoy it appeared, but still you're in the minority and probably always will be

If you want some buddies you can back pat with and tell each other how much you like the game, reddit is the place

I was ok with the state of the game in March 2020, now that it is September 2021 I can say this game was a scam. The "Code Refactor" was definitely a clue that this game's early access was going to be an absolute **** show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom