1.6 Large battles crashing after looting.

Users who are viewing this thread

I was just wondering if this is a common issue for anyone. It seems that at a certain point in my campaigns (usually after a massive battle) the larger fights will start crashing after I'm done looting and click to close out the screen. It runs really stable up until the first crash and then they start becoming more frequent.

I am having a similar issue, but instead of it crashing after a large battle the crash is occurring after a battle with a 59 man conspiracy party. The only way I could avoid the crash was to simply not take in the battle and fail the quest which is not to my liking. I hope we get word on how to fix this crash, or the fix is made in the next update.

I am having a similar issue, but instead of it crashing after a large battle the crash is occurring after a battle with a 59 man conspiracy party. The only way I could avoid the crash was to simply not take in the battle and fail the quest which is not to my liking. I hope we get word on how to fix this crash, or the fix is made in the next update.
Same here. Game crashes after looting the conspiracy party.

Same here. Game crashes after looting the conspiracy part
I have the exact same problem. The game is fine when I fight the first 3 parties of 40, but as soon as I fight the last and final party my game always crashes. I've tried checking for updates on steam, OS and geforce and there is nothing. I've tried restarting the game multiple times and verifying integrity game files on steam and nothing happened either.

You are right about this fix. However, in the new patch I have just found a new issue. While scrolling in my inventory my game keeps crashing. At the same time the item icons are taking for ever to load in.

It also seems to occur whenever I open the shields and ranged menu in the inventory as well as in the trading menu.

Still crashes on the loot screen for me... rather infuriatingly.
I haven't re-done the conspiracy party stuff... no point until the actual campaign is finished.
Do you have the "Giving Hands" and/or "Paid in Promise" perk? The loot donation for exp seems to cause a lot of crashes for me. Try this on the next major battle that crashes (siege especially). Take all the weapons and amour. Hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom