Big sheet about problems of the game!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

This is the best part of endgame Bannerlord, just having enough clans with enough fiefs to their name that they are a unstoppable juggernaut and you can cool your heels while the map changes to your color.
do you like to offend the weak?
it's like being the best boxer and going into the ring against children - there is no honor in this

UPD: about the number on invited clans for ez game!
When I counted everything, I came to the conclusion that 16 clans are enough for "doing nothing to win" - but I was wrong...
I deleted all clans and began to collect only clans in which there are three "combat" members... so when I collected ten such clans, the game stopped requiring my participation - my clans constantly created at least three armies with at least 1000+ people and each war ended for the enemy with a very quick loss of 1\3 territory.
10 clans with THREE "combat" members are OP
therefore, I believe that the allowed number of clans for an invitation should be tied to the difficulty level of the game - that is, "realism" should allow no more than 10 clans for player... in any other case, the game turns into a mockery of the weak and infirm and loses passion interest
Any clan at tier 3 or above will create that many parties, so eventually every clan can field a full roster. At twenty years (once the baby boom kicks off) pretty much every single clan will have plenty of members and be tiered-up.

I didn't finish, update the post pls - I mean T5 clans
20 years? I don't know how you play, but 14-16 years are enough for me to stop the game from resisting me... it's easy if you understand how and what to do (the first time is always difficult, I understand it, it was also difficult for me, but if you are interested, then you will start looking for the optimal path for domination)
Yeah, I can do it faster, I'm just saying that most other players take a lot more time, doing whatever else, so they might hit the 20 year mark.

Yeah, I can do it faster, I'm just saying that most other players take a lot more time, doing whatever else, so they might hit the 20 year mark.
yes you are right, most players will play their whole life (and I envy them) :grin:
but at the beginning of the main post I wrote that I'm a hardcore player, I play only on realism and without save-scuming, that's why everything that I wrote below in the post is for players who do not want to get lost in the in the children's sandbox forever, but want to dominate - enjoying the complexity

I feel hopeless after reading the original post.

He's right.

But the problems are so f'ing DEEP!
don't be a sad bro, the developers gave us a wonderful game, and I am sure that they will be able to do everything well - because we have been waiting for many years and they will not disappoint their fans

With all the demand for nerfs I am surprised TW hasn't made it so that spouses refuse to give up their armor and weapons or at least there are serious consequences for stealing their armor and weapons.

UPD: another reason why you need to remove the Canyon map from the map pool

as you can see in the video, the cavalry appears on the rocks, very often the cavalry suicides when it jumps off the rocks, at this moment the FPS dies (I have a good PC), the AI of the mounted archery on this map is very bad, does not want to shoot (probably because the landscape is very crooked and they lose focus)

developers won't be able to fix it because the map is very narrow and crooked

Last edited:
give me a historical example when one army fought another army in a village using cavalry - maybe the Romans? or the Greeks? or Mongols?
I think the Alexander the Great would tell you "cool idea bro, I will throw my cavalry into the fences"
or maybe it is for this reason that armies usually chose large open spaces, and used heavy cavalry for a massive direct attack head-on, and archery cavalry for flank attacks - but how do you do it if FENCES EVERYWHERE

in the game I am a commander, and it is I who must choose the place of the battle if I attack - it is MY privilege as a commander
I would not write about this if the village or canyon zone was not so large, I always try to bypass villages and canyons, but the developers gave them a large radius on the global map - they deprived me of the choice
There isn't an example like you want because the generals WORKED WITH THE TERRAIN THEY WERE IN! THEY DIDN'T JUST HAVE "ELITE TIER TROOPS" TO STEAM ROLL THE MAP!

This kind of thing would make the Khuzait(khuzate?) TOTALLY unbeatable because they are pretty much full on cavalry!

I have seen a few of your posts and it just seems like you are complaining because the game isn't catering to YOU and YOUR playstyle, well NO KIDDING! There are literally THOUSANDS of other people who play this game too making there THOUSANDS of different styles being played in the game!

in the game I am a commander, and it is I who must choose the place of the battle if I attack - it is MY privilege as a commander
I would not write about this if the village or canyon zone was not so large, I always try to bypass villages and canyons, but the developers gave them a large radius on the global map - they deprived me of the choice
i dont know if im understanding you well, but in the game YOU ARE THE COMMANDER. if you are attacking you can choose where to fight, not the specific part of a map but you can choose if you want to fight in a village, in a forest and on the plains. i have used villages to my advantage when being pursued by a far larger force and those are the only times ive had to fight in a village, is because im on a village and that makes sense. When ive fought in forests is because im in a heavily tree populated area. i mean the map selection is very small but ive never been on an open field and gotten a village type map.

i dont know if im understanding you well, but in the game YOU ARE THE COMMANDER. if you are attacking you can choose where to fight, not the specific part of a map but you can choose if you want to fight in a village, in a forest and on the plains. i have used villages to my advantage when being pursued by a far larger force and those are the only times ive had to fight in a village, is because im on a village and that makes sense. When ive fought in forests is because im in a heavily tree populated area. i mean the map selection is very small but ive never been on an open field and gotten a village type map.
the first problem - I can't choose where to fight, there is no map selection in the game when the battle starts
the second problem - the villages have a large area on the global map, that is, even if you think that you will not fight in the village, the game decides for you differently

the first problem - I can't choose where to fight, there is no map selection in the game when the battle starts
the second problem - the villages have a large area on the global map, that is, even if you think that you will not fight in the village, the game decides for you differently
then you and i have a very different game because ive fought pretty close to villages and the village map wont show and yeah you cant choose where will you fight on a map. as of right now there are very few battle maps it would be great that they add this but apparently thats what they are working on at the moment. anyways stay away from densely tree populated areas and away from villages and you should get those plains you want.

then you and i have a very different game because ive fought pretty close to villages and the village map wont show and yeah you cant choose where will you fight on a map. as of right now there are very few battle maps it would be great that they add this but apparently thats what they are working on at the moment. anyways stay away from densely tree populated areas and away from villages and you should get those plains you want.
it's impossible, because:
1.there are quests when you need to fight in the villages
2. if an enemy noble raids your village and you need def
3. if an enemy noble catches you near the village
4. if you catch an enemy noble near the village

So in order to accommodate your playstyle we should never have village battles. lol!

Your first problem will be solved with the awaited new battle map system. If you still do not want to fight in villages, do not take quests that have battles in them or wait for the lord to leave the raided village.

are you serious? if yes, then I have nothing to say to you

You are coming off very entitled, close-minded and being willfully ignorant. You made this post and anyone that points out flaws in your thinking you just say "I have nothing to say to you". That is being intellectually dishonest and it makes me just not even want to bother sharing my thoughts on your post (of which, I like others, agree and disagree). If you actually want feedback or even improve your gameplay experience you are going about it all wrong.

it's impossible, because:
1.there are quests when you need to fight in the villages
2. if an enemy noble raids your village and you need def
3. if an enemy noble catches you near the village
4. if you catch an enemy noble near the village
1. I don't think a single quest forces you to fight in villages. For Family Feud and Army of Poachers, you can talk them down reliably. Extortion by Deserters allows you to leave the village for the battle itself.

2. If you're more powerful, they'll usually pack up and leave once you get close. Just keep pursuing until they are out of the village radous, then engage.

3. Welp.

4. Just let them continue until they are on open ground.

I agree village maps suck to fight on and most of them were blatantly not designed to accommodate the party sizes the game allows but it also doesn't force you to engage inside them all that often.

Back
Top Bottom