Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
none

NordeckeRed

Recruit
Hello! Issue began after newest update today. Details below.

Summary: Game does not start after newest update from today in Epic Games Store. I click through the icon in the Epic Games store or from the desktop icon, both change my cursor but do not open the launch window to select Singleplayer or Multiplayer and then redirect back to the Epic Game store. Cannot get into the game
How to Reproduce: Any time I attempt to launch the game

Computer Specs:
GPU: RTX 2060
GPU Driver Version: Newest
CPU: Ryzen of some sort
RAM: Lots (16 I think)
Motherboard: Gigabyte
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Barracuda HD

Last edited:
Same here, bought off epic store and cannot start game post update. Since I have had the game there have been two updates and after each update the game won't run.

В Epic Games не запускается Игра,
после обновления, помогитеееее ...

Same problem here on epic laucher, in the last update the game crashed when starting it, now the game doesn’t even start, will all updates keep us from playing?? With all due respect, I have to ask, do developers just forget about the epic platform when it comes to launching the update?

I think they don't relly pay much attention to Epic Store users... I mean, if at least they have tested it themselves they would have realize the game doesn't starts after update.... I say this because same thing happened during first day of last update before this one.

I don't regret buying from Epic, I regret that the QA team apparently can't be bothered to do a single test run from Epic before pushing out an update. One update that disables access to the game was bad enough, but two in a month? Come on.... Don't sell the game on Epic if you are not able to support it.

Back
Top Bottom