WHEN DO YOU GUYS THINK NEXT UPDATE WILL COME?

Users who are viewing this thread

20th December and perfect timing to become an Christmas release. Then we get an new years dlc 100 dollar package which includes one years more EA which includes free access to the VIP bug report forum

I am copying/pasting my comment from the other post because its relevant here:

3 weeks for sure. I would really like to see rebellions (1.5.6) by early December. 1.5.5 looks to be pretty stable so far, thus decreasing the amount of time to release 1.5.6 as beta. Would be optimal for 1.5.6 to come out of beta by mid December and have two major features in the base game:
- Rebellions
- Children education

This is not really meant to be a serious thread but sure, lets guess one day after the last patch :grin:
shhh i want the patch now! Now i tell ya!!! I payed for this craP!!!

tenor.gif

Last edited:
I heard 1.5.6 should be the **** so hope youre wrong :smile:

1.5.6 is gonna have atleast Mexxico’s update in it, which in itself might be enough for me to delete Warframe from my tiny SSD and reinstall Bannerlord ?. But lets hope for even more, the game really needs something substantial, december time would be a great moment.You know, to boost those christmas sales ?

1.5.6 is gonna have atleast Mexxico’s update in it, which in itself might be enough for me to delete Warframe from my tiny SSD and reinstall Bannerlord ?. But lets hope for even more, the game really needs something substantial, december time would be a great moment.You know, to boost those christmas sales ?
I find it funny that Mexxico has been the developing hero here just because he had been answering some questions and thoughts ^^ (Dont get me wrong i like Mexxico to) But they are actually a team working on it, dont forget that :wink: I also see other devs out here from other "departments" reacting and fixing out from our reactions which is nice to see. I mean ive seen other devs out there with like take it or leave it type of mentality that can take weeks in other games...TW goes in with an hotfix almost straight away even if they mess it up at times ^^ It depends ofc depending on the issue.... Also there is ideas that had been implemented to out from players requests now and then and this new command bar is one of them...
(Still cant forgive those in the community taking away my Ulfhednars though! May you burn in to the fires of walls :wink:)

So next time you try to campaign against something you dont have full knowledge about try to overlook it thurly because you will cause things to take more time because the devs do cares about the community and sometimes can run things blindly because of overloading tweaks in to worktime, sometimes for the good to so :smile:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom