WHEN DO YOU GUYS THINK NEXT UPDATE WILL COME?

Users who are viewing this thread

I find it funny that Mexxico has been the developing hero here just because he had been answering some questions and thoughts ^^ (Dont get me wrong i like Mexxico to) But they are actually a team working on it, dont forget that :wink: I also see other devs out here from other "departments" reacting and fixing out from our reactions which is nice to see. I mean ive seen other devs out there with like take it or leave it type of mentality that can take weeks in other games...TW goes in with an hotfix almost straight away even if they mess it up at times ^^ It depends ofc depending on the issue.... Also there is ideas that had been implemented to out from players requests now and then and this new command bar is one of them...
(Still cant forgive those in the community taking away my Ulfhednars though! May you burn in to the fires of walls :wink:)

So next time you try to campaign against something you dont have full knowledge about try to overlook it thurly because you will cause things to take more time because the devs do cares about the community and sometimes can run things blindly because of overloading tweaks in to worktime, sometimes for the good to so :smile:

What was it I said? I said it will have ATLEAST Mexxicos update in it.

Take a breath and relax.

What was it I said? I said it will have ATLEAST Mexxicos update in it.

Take a breath and relax.
No no i just found it funny when some people in the past are saying that Mexxico are and should run the whole company because of this mindset xD Im relaxed bud and was nothing to it so to speak :smile: Just some wise words put together for the sake of empathy

Back
Top Bottom