What's the One Thing Now that would Reignite Your Passion and Interest in the Game?

Users who are viewing this thread

stevepine

Sergeant Knight at Arms
Call me shallow, but for me, it's adding scenes right now.... that and adding many more RPG elements into the game. At least to the same level and extent that warband and V. conquest had them.

What about you?

Last edited:
Call me shallow, but for me, it's adding scenes right now.... that and adding many more RPG elements into the game. At least to the same level and extent that warband and V. conquest had them.

What about you?
Heh, scenes can look as good as they do but they're worthless if they're just encarta tours without the interesting information. In fact they're so empty you're almost encouraged to avoid them ??? And ngl, most of them are eye candy but if they were filled with content man, that would be a game changer

Heh, scenes can look as good as they do but they're worthless if they're just encarta tours without the interesting information. In fact they're so empty you're almost encouraged to avoid them ??? And ngl, most of them are eye candy but if they were filled with content man, that would be a game changer

well yes, naturally you would want scenes with content, not just empty scenes

No one cares about your video of a different game, man. Sometimes you make interesting posts and points... but far too often you're just... weird.
Well i find it funny to mention "reignite your passion for the game and interest" in the title like its a thing ^^ Even if i understand that some wants everything now and some are frustrated since they are used to plastic toys. But what is weird by implementing guns to the game ? Nothing new...

Last edited:
There is no one thing that would "reignite my passion". Bannerlord needs a a lot of big and small changes to really grab my interest again.

If I would experience only once a game where I don't hit on some ridiculous game breaking bug or "feature". I didn't have such since the EA release. Some of those I did not see at the beginning but now I see them all. It frustrates me a lot so I play less and less...

I would like to see a lot of late game features implemented. Do not mind early game but once you have lots of money and stuff painting the map is just boring.

Warband and ALL of its features in the graphics/physics engine of Bannerlord, keeping the few good ones it currently has like the clan system (if it ever gets finished and works properly).

Back
Top Bottom