What's the One Thing Now that would Reignite Your Passion and Interest in the Game?

Users who are viewing this thread

Nobody care because youre just an Troll seeking drama :wink: Now the question is will your buddy Steve react in time....who knows...
HU9TMD7.png
I am certain you try to fill the biggest/best troll spot MostBlunted had left when he stopped behaving that way. But you fail miserably.

And just because I think thar SteveHoos should be treated with more respect because he has shown years of dedication towards this IP doesn't mean that he and I are in any relation to each other. In fact I don't know him at all, and don't think that is ever going to change.

But if I am wrong and you are a fan of the series or just bannerlord then you are the worst kind of fan any developer can ask for. You drive other fans away from the IP with your behaviour, critique that doesn't match your criteria gets insulted and flamed. You ****post all over the forum. Instead of hoping the game to thrive you just stand still and want it to stay the way it is right now, which is a game in a disappointing state for the majority of fans. Keep doing what you do but don't be surprised if the player count keeps going down, the forum has only roundabout 100 active members left. You see the same names over and over again, and you are not worried by that the opposite is the case you seem you want those numbers even smaller.

You are like that one kid in school who thinks he is funny and cool but yet no one invites you over ever.

And for the "moderation" part. I am not wrong you are living proof of that

Aw this troll is so cute with his metal club on his stool....So tell me more about Steve please :smile:
So Steve do you know this guy ? Or is he trying to smear your name over his body to as he puts the lotion in the basket ?

Let me rephrase this trolls post again so you new guys know what were up against

cyresdog said:
ngl, that made me giggle knowing how often i read your user tag as muted
For some reason i have 0 points as far as i know, and i did everything in the book, insulted, tagged moderators and TW staff for no reason other to **** with them, complained about the game, spammed, ****posted etc. Imagine being as incompetent as the moderators on these forums. Mankind would still try to figure out how fire works

Last edited:
Aw this troll is so cute with his metal club on his stool....So tell me more about Steve please :smile:
So Steve do you know this guy ? Or is he trying to smear your name over his body to as he puts the lotion in the basket ?

Let me rephrase this trolls post again so you new guys know what were up against

Please grow up .. or at least get back on topic. At least slightly.

Please grow up .. or at least get back on topic. At least slightly.
How about you mind your own business..If you let the grow up part out i would be fine about it, but de mining things pfff grow up yourself

Last edited:
you are the first person to say that you agree with moderator requests, but you are the first to disregard them
ah here comes the second one trying to ride on the train xD Smelling blood eh ? now you want to try making a thing of it since you saw the mod on the other thread.,..next.,...

The upcoming features (children education, rebellions) sound promising. After at least one of these is implemented, there will be 100% sureness in that I'll return to the game.

ah here comes the second one trying to ride on the train xD Smelling blood eh ? now you want to try making a thing of it since you saw the mod on the other thread.,..next.,...

there, where I'm going, I see you more disrespecting others than really talking about the game

and try to impose your vision of what people should think and say

Inappropriate behavior
there, where I'm going, I see you more disrespecting others than really talking about the game

and try to impose your vision of what people should think and say
Lol get back to the griefing hole where you came from xD Im talking more about the game then you ever have talked **** about it haha which is like 80 % of your posts...

How about you mind your own business..If you let the grow up part out i would be fine about it, but de mining things pfff grow up yourself

Mind my own business? This is my thread! I made it - I am the OP.
I am asking you to either get back on topic with something constructive to say or - even better - stop posting in this thread.

Also please stop insulting and baiting other people.

Last edited:
  • My personal top priority at the moment is for TW to complete the mod tools, as I think this will allow the community to create all the wild ideas which TW doesn't have motivation for.
  • After that, the next most important thing to me is replacing the good missing Warband features. You can't call a game a sequel and then have its gameplay features go backwards!
  • Then, general balancing/polish and completion of their announced new features: civil wars, the permadeath/dynastic system, and the criminal underworld system.

When I first heard about Bannerlord way back when, my lowest hopes were for it to be Warband's level of features plus better sieges and graphics and mod tools. The fact that its gameplay has actually gone backwards in terms of features, and has been lower than my lowest expectation over the last 8 months (with Taleworlds refusing to even say that they're going to bring back Warband features) has been incredibly disappointing, to the point I'm strongly considering going for a refund as I can't support games companies whose games go backward in terms of gameplay.

But if the above was to happen, I would be quite satisfied with Bannerlord as truly worthy of the name "sequel to Warband", I would be able to get years of replayability out of it as opposed to the repetitive ~20 hours it provides now, and I'd consider anything else Taleworlds decides to do a bonus.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom