What the hell TW? Why i am getting banned for?

Users who are viewing this thread

It will be interesting how they'll moderate voice chat since that's apparently back on the agenda. As for your case, kinda deserved ngl, just because you can point fingers doesn't mean you should behave toxic too.

It will be interesting how they'll moderate voice chat since that's apparently back on the agenda. As for your case, kinda deserved ngl, just because you can point fingers doesn't mean you should behave toxic too.
You are clearly not playing bannerlords mp, giving people sh*t is a must after you kill someone who taunts you. Btw it is just trash talk anyways i am not personally attacking anybody, banning was unnecessary.If they hellbent stoppin the people who type swear words they should consider a filter or a censor thing to the chat. People already have a mute option for anybody in the server but banning me from the chat kills any sort of cooperation with my teammates.

imagine giving a person an alert over a silly joke to his friend, moderation staff you are killing it

"get f**ked"
"not personally attacking anybody"

? I wish I was putting out the bans.
Hey man fyi people especially guys say horrific sh*t online. The reason that i said i am not personally attacking somebody because i dont make fun of their etnicity, religion etc. There were really nasty stuff had been typed out for to me and others in the chat because of my etnicity religion etc. for ex: Turkroaches, mongoloid, muzzies, Isis. That being said "gf" is something you type without even thinking like "ez" or "gg" not because you wish it to happen word for word because you have won and you wanna trash talk to somebody, that is just about it.There is no other reason behind it.I don't hold grudges about those people who said those nasty stuff because i know it is a mother flippin video game. So chillax you are not a dic-ta-tor yet.

Hey man fyi people especially guys say horrific sh*t online. The reason that i said i am not personally attacking somebody because i dont make fun of their etnicity, religion etc. There were really nasty stuff had been typed out for to me and others in the chat because of my etnicity religion etc. for ex: Turkroaches, mongoloid, muzzies, Isis. That being said "gf" is something you type without even thinking like "ez" or "gg" not because you wish it to happen word for word because you have won and you wanna trash talk to somebody, that is just about it.There is no other reason behind it.I don't hold grudges about those people who said those nasty stuff because i know it is a mother flippin video game. So chillax you are not a dic-ta-tor yet.
Whatever they write, just report and move on.
Hope they get banned too then.

He's right about talking smack to opponents, it's one of the funnest parts of the game. At the end of the day though as good as it is running your mouth to someone you just killed, you must've offended someone for them to bother reporting you in the first place. It's the risk you run ****-talking but to be honest a lil mute isn't that bad, you just have to come up with more creative ways to insult people I guess.

You're assuming that moderators know your 'joke' was to a friend. It was flame regardless.
He was teasing me and i was teasing him back that is how we roll in Bannerlord Mp.Btw that is kids talk why would i say someone they are adopted as a fully grown man, sillines of the comment can be pointed out from miles away. If you give a value well-being of a member of this community maybe you could have asked the guy if i am offending him or not before acting hastefully at on behalf of a person who is not asking for it, hell you can look at my friend list inside the game he has literally same name or look at my recent posts if i am being jerk to other people too. That is why i say to you guys are killing it because you do stuff without asking. If it helps your monthly quota or something you can delete my comments, my account whatever necessary i won't even get mad, do your thing(before you ask it is a 'joke').

He was teasing me and i was teasing him back that is how we roll in Bannerlord Mp.Btw that is kids talk why would i say someone they are adopted as a fully grown man, sillines of the comment can be pointed out from miles away. If you give a value well-being of a member of this community maybe you could have asked the guy if i am offending him or not before acting hastefully at on behalf of a person who is not asking for it, hell you can look at my friend list inside the game he has literally same name or look at my recent posts if i am being jerk to other people too. That is why i say to you guys are killing it because you do stuff without asking. If it helps your monthly quota or something you can delete my comments, my account whatever necessary i won't even get mad, do your thing(before you ask it is a 'joke').

If moderators spent their entire voluntary job asking if someone feels insulted over blatant flame (especially since people won't reply instantly), then we'd still be handling reports from 2015 - the point is, your comment wasn't in compliance with our forum rules, we usually delve deeper into particular comments when it becomes semi-serious to avoid any form of bias from either party. In this case, it wasn't serious, you made a comment which people can take as flame or flamebait, even if it was to a friend or not. Allowing such comments to exist would allow people to use your comment as an excuse to allow their own comment, causing a domino effect, all reports are treated the same as we're impartial, next time if you want to 'joke' by insulting your friend, do it via PM. If you want to carry on this discussion, reply to my warning PM, but let's not derail the thread because you're not happy with the punishment you received.

If moderators spent their entire voluntary job asking if someone feels insulted over blatant flame (especially since people won't reply instantly), then we'd still be handling reports from 2015 - the point is, your comment wasn't in compliance with our forum rules, we usually delve deeper into particular comments when it becomes semi-serious to avoid any form of bias from either party. In this case, it wasn't serious, you made a comment which people can take as flame or flamebait, even if it was to a friend or not. Allowing such comments to exist would allow people to use your comment as an excuse to allow their own comment, causing a domino effect, all reports are treated the same as we're impartial, next time if you want to 'joke' by insulting your friend, do it via PM. If you want to carry on this discussion, reply to my warning PM, but let's not derail the thread because you're not happy with the punishment you received.
Have you guys banned codeiene yet? Now that guy needs a moderator, not this guy...

heheheh last time i answered a question like that i was banned, nice try kid not today
I like you. Id be banned in chat too for some of the stuff i say to piss off the other team. I just dont hold other guys hands while "teasing" them

Back
Top Bottom