[POLL] When did you last play Bannerlord?

[POLL] When did you last play Bannerlord?

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Certain people who are claiming they haven't played in three weeks are also in the 1.5.2/1.5.3 beta threads with complaints and bug reports.

:unsure:
yep some profiles are def not adding up with their statements. Ive seen this to

Ah I see, I didn't know they stopped using ''inappropriate'' flags, did you remove the post yourself or was it automatically removed after you got warned? I'm curious in the moderation as you can tell by my signature, thanks in advance.

If it helps your internal investigation, he got warned and it was automatically removed (which is a checkbox that moderators can select).

Besides that, you're going off-topic in your own thread, don't derail it. If you'd like to recieve some questions regarding the moderation team, go ahead and PM me, but don't derail threads. You loosely putting a random statement in the OP in an attempt to allow yourself to get information about the moderation team is extremely poor, especially because the comments you were asking were about their game time, and that's the topic it should stay at.

On another note, I only really play BL when another patch releases, and probably only for about 15 minutes. I'm a MP sort of guy and the multiplayer as it stands is poor, so I rarely play it.

Last edited:
Captain Mode is poorly unbalanced :/ I was playing despite my computer was freezing but i can't anymore while the mod itself depends on your luck for now i'll wait for my new computer and captain mode focused update.

Yesterday...till it crashed non stop when launching sieges. Turns out to not be mod related as it happened in vanilla game.
Report this in tech support folder along with your computer specifics as i think is the problem since i havent run in to that yet. Could be a specific bug to who knows [no not again..phew i made it she didn't appear]

No I didn't! The moderators beat me to it saying I was insulting you, which I wasn't. Sigh. Anyhow, here's the chart you want to see. This obviously includes just the steam clients, in reality only TW know true numbers, however I don't think the trend is any more different with native clients. Speaking about the last few months - the number of players is decreasing.
As someone who can still see the post in question, you may want to consider being truthful if you're going to make claims like this. I could restore it and let others judge it for themselves, and I think we both know how that would go.

No matter how bad the game is (I consider Bannerlord a good game even in this shape tho) this game won't die. Because there isn't an alternative option. Like check twitter or reddit. LOTS OF people don't even know what Mount & Blade is. The main community will always play this game. I mean, just check Marvel's Avengers. 3K people playing rn, the game out 1-2 weeks ago. That is what you call a dead game (not really but yeah)

Since there isn't an alternative to Bannerlord, we will keep playing this game, more people will restart playing when huge mods start coming.

I play MP almost every day a little bit. I've started some singleplayer campaigns but I can't seem to hold the traction. I think once rebellions/separatism comes in, after it is ironed out, I will really get going on it. Almost 2 months ago I had a playthrough with 5 fiefs on my clan's name. Good times.

The other thing stopping me is that I am halfway conquering Europa on my Rome II total war campaign, with DEI mod installed. Been playing that campaign for the better part of this year, and it is pretty exciting.

I haven't played since April? But I got a lot of fun in putting in over a hundred hours, and it was super fun then. I didn't want to play with updates piecemeal, so I pretty much going to wait to replay again. Either this winter or next spring after my semester ends.

If it helps your internal investigation, he got warned and it was automatically removed (which is a checkbox that moderators can select).

Besides that, you're going off-topic in your own thread, don't derail it. If you'd like to recieve some questions regarding the moderation team, go ahead and PM me, but don't derail threads. You loosely putting a random statement in the OP in an attempt to allow yourself to get information about the moderation team is extremely poor, especially because the comments you were asking were about their game time, and that's the topic it should stay at.

On another note, I only really play BL when another patch releases, and probably only for about 15 minutes. I'm a MP sort of guy and the multiplayer as it stands is poor, so I rarely play it.
Certainly Fietta, I try to not derail it by ending my comments with a on-topic subject.
I will msg you if I have any further questions about the moderation as you suggested.

I'm very happy that the moderators now communicate when the users are straying off the straight and narrow, unlike before.

No content added for a long time, i'm not playing for like 4-5 weeks. Game is boring for me now. Fingers crossed for modding tools

You'll be pleased to hear that the beta of modding tools was released today, as you wished. :xf-smile: we all will probably return alittle soonerTM to the game

As someone who can still see the post in question, you may want to consider being truthful if you're going to make claims like this. I could restore it and let others judge it for themselves, and I think we both know how that would go.
I recall telling OP to stop being a whiny 'woman who sells herself for money'. And I even encrypted that word, which is not an insult in my book.

Stop being a whiny b*tch and just play the game. If you want to collect statistical data - this poll won't have any value, you need to venture to steam charts and see for yourself. Obviously this is not accurate too, since it includes people who play through steam client only, but I don't think there is a behavioral difference between people who play native vs steam.
OK, here you go. I also undeleted your post that resulted in a warning so others can see it in its original form. So what you did was directly insult another user by calling them a "whiny *****," and you did so while deliberately dodging the swear filter, both of which are not acceptable conduct on this forum. I'd say this is pretty clear-cut, but feel free to dig this hole deeper if you are so inclined.

Continued digging.
OK, here you go. I also undeleted your post that resulted in a warning so others can see it in its original form. So what you did was directly insult another user by calling them a "whiny *****," and you did so while deliberately dodging the swear filter, both of which are not acceptable conduct on this forum. I'd say this is pretty clear-cut, but feel free to dig this hole deeper if you are so inclined.
A. saying "stop being someone" - is not a direct insult. It's a call to stop behaving in a certain way, in this case "b***ing" as in form of a continuous whine. If I said 'you're a b**** - that would have been a direct insult.
B. I didn't deliberately dodge the swear filter, I hid one letter to protect the eyes of our younger audience. Please note that it is because of our twisted minds we only link of one word when that particular letter is hidden. What if that word was batch? as in "batch of whiny forum users"?
So from my point of view all of this is a very gray territory and you're branding me a villain when I'm most certainly not one.

What? Of course telling someone stop being a *insert insult here* is an insult, whatever do you mean? The only difference is the wording, it's still an insult, regardless of how direct it is, comparing someone to a known insult is insulting, don't try and pretend that it's fine that you called someone a whiney *insert insult here* because it's not and your warning is completely justified.

All these complaints...I
What part of Early Access do those players not understand ?

You want a perfect game ? Don't buy it on Early Access.
What part of asking for a better game YOU don't understand?
Everyone is here cuz they like the game and want it to get better, mind you no1 is asking for some next gen game here. Ppl are out there asking for more content, few tweaks and updates. There're bunch of mods that fixed TWs bad, brings more content etc. What did tw do meanwhile? I'm sure u'll come up with a list but if some random dude from modding community can make bannerlord better but the actual devs do nothing for a month, well ofc that's not job well done. Modders made diplomacy far better in couple weeks, that's TW's job right there, sure they made an update but wasn't that too late, 80% of the player base has already left the game.

The part where it says Early Access. It's as simple as that.

Yes, I downloaded that mod and it crashed my game 100% of the time.

You wish... But if YOU leave the game, it won't miss you.
There you go, u only care about your own. Ppl left cuz of poop content yet ur still trash talking about "i won't miss you", who tf are you?
That ea excuse u've got won't hide the fact that game is in DEVELOPMENT. Bloody development, means they'll add things. Recent 4-5 weeks is just poor development. Tw could've added a lot more content but nothing has been done, that's what ppl are on about.

Played for a few weeks upon release. Giving it a break until it's more polished. I don't want to burn out on it while it's unfinished.

Back
Top Bottom