Bannerlord Roadmap

Users who are viewing this thread

Get out of here (didnt mean literally) with your pessimism. Ofc player bases will cool down after some time but it doesn't mean jack ****. However 100k + positive reviews does and in early EA to add
The vast majority of those reviews have less than 4 hours playtime, and almost all of them were written on release day. Of course they are positive, they were written in pure excitement to finally play the game they were waiting for nearly a decade.
And player bases do cool down i agree, but 90% is not cooling down, that is crushed. Even when a patch releases the number stays that low which shows how few people are left after the disappointment this game has been.

And the first sentence of yours is the exact same reason why so many developer nowadays became so lazy with their games. Why having the need of a standart when there are people who pay you to defend you for them? I give you that that I have been very very pessimistic lately with this game. But seeing how TW behave it seems to me an impossible task to see any good when it comes to this game or the devs themself. They ignore their very own community, don't recognize any criticism (just ask the beta players) and don't even hold their very own promises.
I am sorry but it feels like one got scammed.

The vast majority of those reviews have less than 4 hours playtime, and almost all of them were written on release day. Of course they are positive, they were written in pure excitement to finally play the game they were waiting for nearly a decade.
And player bases do cool down i agree, but 90% is not cooling down, that is crushed. Even when a patch releases the number stays that low which shows how few people are left after the disappointment this game has been.

And the first sentence of yours is the exact same reason why so many developer nowadays became so lazy with their games. Why having the need of a standart when there are people who pay you to defend you for them? I give you that that I have been very very pessimistic lately with this game. But seeing how TW behave it seems to me an impossible task to see any good when it comes to this game or the devs themself. They ignore their very own community, don't recognize any criticism (just ask the beta players) and don't even hold their very own promises.
I am sorry but it feels like one got scammed.
So you think they all went in some sort of romanticizing blindness trance with the game who was way more bare boned then, then now ? Sure could be such an factor but still if it really where as the **** state as people portraying it as, the reviews would had said that! i have no doubts....Ive been thru most heavy titles my man and followed how the crowds reacted

So you think they all went in some sort of romanticizing blindness trance with the game who was way more bare boned then now ? Sure could be such an factor but still if it really was as the **** state as people portrayed it as the reviews would had said that! i have no doubts....Ive been thru most heavy titles my man and seen how the crowds reacted
So have i, and whenever there was an IP that already had a fanbase it got defended, while a new IP got crushed.
Sims 4 was a ****show and it got defended
No man's Sky got crushed

Sims 4 hardly changed, No man's sky gets better by each update.
If you defend something you don't give room to improve.
If you criticize it you do.
Maybe not to the extend that I am doing it right now, but I gave my positive feedback at the start of early access, I gave suggestions just like hundreds of others.
They changed the texture of a sheep.
This forum was filled to the brim with new players, now you only see the same 20 usernames over and over again.
This game is not what it could have been, and if they stay on the track they are on now it never will.

So many stuff that one would consider nothing out of the ordinary since 2010 is missing. There is hardly any weather effects except for slight snowfall north of the map.
No sandstorm in the south, no rain. So much immersion lost.
Where are the promised mod tools.
Where is the replay tool for recordings
Where are banners
Why are formations not working after 8 1/2 years etc.
How can you defend this

At this point in the early access with the release only a few months away there should have been a roadmap released already telling us what is coming in this early access and what will be in the complete game. We are missing so many key features and mostly only been giving bug fixes. We need some kind of answers at this point
We're not getting a new roadmap, for reasons others have pointed out already.

1) They have no economic incentive to actually work on the game, because the game has sold extremely well for two reasons: A) We're living in the Era of Reddit-tier Consumers (they'll buy anything) and B) Because everyone had massive expectations and were hyped for Bannerlord more than most other games.
2) They have absolutely no clue what they would've wanted to do with the game, even if they did have incentive
3) Considering 10 years of development, and the completely horrible results we've seen after all that time, a few months is not enough time to actually implement the things the game needs in order to become enjoyable to a consumer with triple digit IQ.

EDIT:
I actually created a thread asking TW to give us a new roadmap a month or two ago, and I got some bull**** reply about 'maybe maybe not we'll see lol'.

So have i, and whenever there was an IP that already had a fanbase it got defended, while a new IP got crushed.
No man's Sky got crushed

Maybe not to the extend that I am doing it right now, but I gave my positive feedback at the start of early access, I gave suggestions just like hundreds of others.
This forum was filled to the brim with new players, now you only see the same 20 usernames over and over again.
This game is not what it could have been, and if they stay on the track they are on now it never will.

So many stuff that one would consider nothing out of the ordinary since 2010 is missing. There is hardly any weather effects except for slight snowfall north of the map.
Where are banners
How can you defend this
Yes and No mans sky got **** on because they lied and ofc had an sprinkle of to much expectations on em that didnt where there in the beginning. Cant say how it was in the beginning though since i didnt buy it even thru all those years of waiting in excitement to the release. But when i finally bought it when the real reviewers gave it an green to go maybe little earlier i enjoyed it and they have really redeemed em selves atm. Sure there could always be more but as an game in its whole its good. So with this said that games review in how it was presented and sold was legit reviewed as **** and deserved it since they didnt present it as EA of how i remembered it (dont quote me on this could remember it wrong). How it redeemed itself is another story and is something im glad it did.

No man's Sky got crushed

Where are banners
How can you defend this
There's so many things they could have done instead of updating the sheep texture. For example, they could have added flying birds to add realism and immersion (I'm sure there's no birds atm, correct me if I'm wrong). I would love to make a suggestion thread to ask TW to add flying birds in battles, village, castles and town scenes but I don't think they even read them nor even care about implementing community feedback.

RDR2_Screenshot_084_copy.0.jpg

The occasional bird would be nice but what do we have? New sheep.

There's so many things they could have done instead of updating the sheep texture. For example, they could have added flying birds to add realism and immersion (I'm sure there's no birds atm, correct me if I'm wrong). I would love to make a suggestion thread to ask TW to add flying birds in battles, village, castles and town scenes but I don't think they even read them nor even care about implementing community feedback.

We have flying horses

Yeah indeed :smile: well even if i understood that the sheep textures wasnt really something they took seriously and i took it as a joke. But it was bad timing because some people where brewing in discontent and took that up as one thing to hang em high with. Sure i lifted my eyebrowns as i also saw the wood and iron skin went to **** in the process but hey thats life and i hope they will start thinking of more quality updates in the future

Yeah indeed :smile: well even if i understood that the sheep textures wasnt really something they took seriously and i took it as a joke. But it was bad timing because people where brewing in discontent and took that up as one thing to hang em high. Sure i lifted my eyebrowns as i also saw the wood and iron skin went to **** in the process but hey thats life
Gotta say it was worth it tho since that new sheep model is fire

3) Considering 10 years of development, and the completely horrible results we've seen after all that time, a few months is not enough time to actually implement the things the game needs in order to become enjoyable to a consumer with triple digit IQ.
As has been mentioned multiple times in these forums, the game has not been in development for 10 years, it is nearer 4-5 years as they scrapped their original plans and started again. Which I am sure you have picked up on if you have an IQ of 100+?

havent been on the forum in a while, or even played in a while (from 1.3~, did E1.5 kingdom run, then f'd off).

Doesnt seem like much has changed in over a month? On top of that, no roadmap since the last few months of clamoring. Sucks.

But truth be told, doing the work isn't always as hard as planning for it, and if they make a **** roadmap without thinking it through, and then actually developing the nuts & bolts of the map, it may prove to be a fruitless (or counterproductive effort).

That said. How come no 'high level' map with a few key concepts & have the community vote on the direction they should be taking???????

Yeah i thought at first it was only the picture then i heard something about the actually animal in game but was like kk But it was sure something to see even if it wasnt that important i still bow for the details and respect that guy showed to the lambs :smile:

Dude, you two seriously need to chill the F out. The both of you are clogging up threads left and right with off topic conversations. Heres a tip, get each others numbers on Whats app and go have a chat there. If you want to joke around and sh*t post go do it in a thread for Sh*t posting. In the words of Joe Biden "C'mon Man"!

Dude, you two seriously need to chill the F out. The both of you are clogging up threads left and right with off topic conversations. Heres a tip, get each others numbers on Whats app and go have a chat there. If you want to joke around and sh*t post go do it in a thread for Sh*t posting. In the words of Joe Biden "C'mon Man"!
Yeah sorry OP but we do already it just came in here for some reason. Anyways its not like the first post about road maps either which isnt leading anywhere but i respect the request and shut up ^^

Back
Top Bottom