Dear TW, I heard you're planning to **** up this great game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This debate is over. 1.5 is a decent game now. The feedback has been so overwhelmingly positive that there is 0 chance they revert the speed or block delay to how it was before.

When TaleWorlds officially says the changes are final or just doesn't change them in forever me and probably many others will be gone. I played your new bull**** version of combat, are you trying to attract StarCraft players?

Cannot eat as much as I wanna puke.

When TaleWorlds officially says the changes are final or just doesn't change them in forever me and probably many others will be gone. I played your new bull**** version of combat, are you trying to attract StarCraft players?

-snip-

Cannot eat as much as I wanna puke.

You know, at some point and time people might have started taking you more seriously if you stopped blowing things way out of proportion.

That ship has long sailed.

With archer and horse archer being ****ed even more than the mele combat that's a sure way of getting rid of a whole lot of players. Even I will not touch singleplayer anymore when it is like this. I think I'll just uninstall. Been nice waiting for this for so many years to have it uninstalled in the library.

With archer and horse archer being ****ed even more than the mele combat that's a sure way of getting rid of a whole lot of players. Even I will not touch singleplayer anymore when it is like this. I think I'll just uninstall. Been nice waiting for this for so many years to have it uninstalled in the library.
Yessss

There are certainly ways that could allow you to experience a realistic medival atmosphere for example the hooker could roleplay as a maid in need and you are her knight who saves her with his lance or/and she also just dont need wash herself down there for a while then you even have atmospheric smells like that.

There are certainly ways that could allow you to experience a realistic medival atmosphere for example the hooker could roleplay as a maid in need and you are her knight who saves her with his lance or/and she also just dont need wash herself down there for a while then you even have atmospheric smells like that.

Thank you. Proposals are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom