Dear TW, I heard you're planning to **** up this great game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love that you're so desparate to just have to randomly repost this ? ? What a pathetic excuse for a man.

the reason I posted it just now is because it's the best possible argument against almost everything you have to say about the game and it's players. It's ok to be bad at a game, I even think it's ok to criticize or praise a game you're bad at or don't fully understand, but to be this oblivious to so many of the game's implicit mechanics just proves that you are either unwilling or unable to learn how to play, so why should anybody take your opinions seriously?

I don't expect Anthony Fantano to play instruments or sing, but I do expect him to know what a bass guitar is if he's complaining about a rock album.

A fact cannot be arrogant and your charlatanry is one. Refer to the video above.

Oh you mean this randomly stiched together sequence of scenes where I specifically remember about some of them not being really seriously focussed and also not aware someone would take the effort to watch it? Oh yea, sure, that is so direct non-circumstantial proof of whatever you want. Holy cow, how are you not jesus

Love how you actually think you intimidate me with this. And also love how many who are then moving in for the circle-jerk actually don't fight under their real names in battle :grin: That is so delicious. Love how people are really editing these vids and putting effort into them (although I remember about this specifically that it wasn't taken or posted with malicious intent, at least not explicitly brought across as such)

Last edited:
Oh you mean this randomly stiched together sequence of scenes where I specifically remember about some of them not being really seriously focussed and also not aware someone would take the effort to watch it? Oh yea, sure, that is so direct non-circumstantial proof of whatever you want. Holy cow, how are you not jesus
Between your word of the video being a misrepresentation of your true skills and knowledge of the combat mechanics and it being a true representation of or at least close to it, the latter is the only logical choice. I also cannot deny the strong connection between your nonsensical theoretical ideas posted here and the way you play. Combining these two is as good as a proof -regarding this matter- can be. However, I would be much obliged if you were to prove me wrong.

Love how you actually think you intimidate me with this. And also love how many who are then moving in for the circle-jerk actually don't fight under their real names in battle :grin: That is so delicious. Love how people are really editing these vids and putting effort into them (although I remember about this specifically that it wasn't taken or posted with malicious intent, at least not explicitly brought across as such)

Also, you -again- fail to understand that the matter at hand is not solely about you being bad at the game but the combination of you being bad at the game and making suggestions as to how it should be like and getting attention.

Between your word of the video being a misrepresentation of your true skills and knowledge of the combat mechanics and it being a true representation of or at least close to it, the latter is the only logical choice. I also cannot deny the strong connection between your nonsensical theoretical ideas posted here and the way you play. Combining these two is as good as a proof -regarding this matter- can be. However, I would be much obliged if you were to prove me wrong.

Not interested. I hope you play under the same name though. If so, I hope you will live in fear of your little gami-gasm to end abruptly some day when you don't expect it. So nice such arrogance from half men. See you then cuty pie.

Not interested. I hope you play under the same name though. If so, I hope you will live in fear of your little gami-gasm to end abruptly some day when you don't expect it. So nice such arrogance from half men. See you then cuty pie.
Even if we were to assume that I play as terribly as you do, no one would be interested in the way I play for I don't go around telling the developers how to develop the game (just to be clear, I'm not saying that people shouldn't do so. Many of the veterans have done so, thankfully). Yet again, you didn't get my point.

I was asking what any of what I've said has anything to do with charlatanry as you claimed. Also, your attempts at argumentum ad hominem will only cause you to embarrass yourself even further if at all possible.

Last edited:
I was asking what any of what I've said has anything to do with charlatanry as you claimed. Also, your attempts at argumentum ad hominem will only cause you to embarrass yourself.

Oww oww, Latin. Can you explain the grammatics of what you posted? What's the declension case of argumentum and hominem and why is it used in that situation?

Here is where you used the word to probably describe me, you need a screenshot?

Charlatanry should be a bannable offense

Oww oww, Latin. Can you explain the grammatics of what you posted? What's the declension case of argumentum and hominem and why is it used in that situation?

Anyway, you figure this out, I go sleep, I probably need my posture to shout back at ridiculous young wannabe-adults tomorrow again and it's 4A.M. here now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom