Beta Patch Notes e1.5.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Regarding e1.5 Beta, took a while to load up, only to discover all my saves were mixed up, with the added annoyance that all dates and times were set to zero. When I did manage to load what I think was my most recent save I cant seem to join battle. My troops just ride along with the enemy without engaging. Oh well, its a beta for a reason I guess! Cant enter settlements either.

Are the roads actually there for everyone else? I switched over to 1.5.0 and made a new campaign, but don't see anything resembling roads.

I see them. Roads to and from Makeb:
tO5qjpR.jpg

They don't seem to show up under snow though.

Regarding e1.5 Beta, took a while to load up, only to discover all my saves were mixed up, with the added annoyance that all dates and times were set to zero. When I did manage to load what I think was my most recent save I cant seem to join battle. My troops just ride along with the enemy without engaging. Oh well, its a beta for a reason I guess! Cant enter settlements either.
You shouldn´t continue a 1.4.3 save with "1.5.0" anyway.

"1.5.0" has a lot of bugs I guess even more when you play a 1.4.3 savegame. But even if you start "fresh" it has tons of bugs. Also don´t waste your time to play "1.5.0".

Nobody 's complaining here, we' ve reported many bugs in this topic. It's just surprising for us that QA passes so obvious bugs like missing textures, cause they may be seen even on previews.

But no one 's "complaining", we provide feedback and share our impressions here. Don't get me wrong (or rude), but if you prefer to keep silent and enjoy the game as it is, make an example of yourself please, don't make us do the same:grin:

I was referring more to people who get angry when their saves don't work, or their game is interrupted yet they're playing on the beta branch. If ya have a look through my post history I'm most certainly not against straight up negative feedback. Nobodies making anyone do anything, we're in a public forum...

The death mechanic is a little weird. When a party leader dies, their party stays in place with a cap of 20. You can't control them thought - you can't "Let me inspect your troops" and move them to your party. They stay in the army, then I think just eventually die. I don't think they go to nearest garrison. You can't use that party slot until that party loses a battle. You can fight them and when you win the party slot re-opens.

Plus I've had a lot of people die. Wife and brother and sister. And Rhagaea, which I think hurt the most.

When a projectile hits the shield I'm wearing on my back, there is an error prompt in the chat and I take full damage. Is this an intended feature or is carrying a shield on your back to further protect against projectiles not fully implemented. P.S. this error prompt also came up when I got melee hit from behind on the shield I had on my back.

Sure, they shouldn´t play or what?

Absolutely they should. Just on stable.

I'm not defending TW here I'm just stating that if you're going to be playing on the beta branch **** will break and/or be broken. Also using mods on the beta branch probably isn't the greatest idea for stability.

And I see people endlessly recommending mods for fixing and tweaking their game only for inexperienced users to come back and wonder why their game won't even launch now. It simply isn't a good solution at the moment.

I wrote earlier about a Spicevendor caravan not making any money - but I left her going and she's now bringing in 500+ a day. I sent her out very soon after recruiting - does a companion need to build up some of their own funds through looting to be able to buy goods to operate the caravan? (A longstanding non-Spicevendor companion, as a test, brought in 500+ per day almost immediately).
I made a video on youtube that shows what settings to use to make the most money with actual numbers to prove it, and it has been endorsed be dev mexxico
But yes it takes a bit of time for them to recover the investment they initially spend when starting that is why it can take a couple weeks.

Last edited:
Hi Devs , I'm having a problem ;

when ever if I join an army and after WINNING the battle as soon as i hit the tab button , Game says "I lost the battle" leaving me with loosing all my soldiers .

I do not have the same issue when I battle without the army or if I created the army.

Save File Download

When a projectile hits the shield I'm wearing on my back, there is an error prompt in the chat and I take full damage. Is this an intended feature or is carrying a shield on your back to further protect against projectiles not fully implemented. P.S. this error prompt also came up when I got melee hit from behind on the shield I had on my back.
LOL! They claimed to have fixed it. I guess an intern forgot to copy the passive shield block mod and just reported the issue done so that they don't get yelled at. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom