Beta Patch Notes e1.5.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Another bug: I keep getting disconnected from the duel server after playing for a few minutes (the amount of time feels random). When I quickly join after the disconnection, I get an error stating "Not all players are ready to join". Trying to connect again connects me to the server but the disconnections keep happening.

Are you on Beta or Live? Also could you send me your Steam profile through private messages here so I can check the logs?

Ohh wow just noticed something really cool, your troops will only start to celebrate when the remaining enemy count is 0. Is this new or am I just crazy?

Can anyone comment on how the economy is performing? Thinking about playing a trader but last I did so on 1.4.3, prices were still broken and I didn't notice any economic updates in 1.5.0.

Can anyone comment on how the economy is performing? Thinking about playing a trader but last I did so on 1.4.3, prices were still broken and I didn't notice any economic updates in 1.5.0.
In 1.4.3 the latest hotfix sorted the economy.I played last night and made money with trading, caravans and workshops.

Love the reworked couching formula. Now people can actually survive a couch to the back if they are running away or have armor and it doesn't instantly annihilate anything on impact with 300+ dmg. Big props for this.

It is on NVIDIA to update the game on their platforms. This takes time and we have no control over it, sadly.

hmm, I have nvidia 452.6 drivers and I am not running into any issues . . .

Also a lot of the beards are still kind of messed up, for anyone who wants to fix this in particular, please DM me or maybe I will make a post.

I cannot wait for modding tools!!! Also if anyone has insight on how to mod holsters correctly, please DM me.

Thanks for the patch, good job!

Some feedback on MP :
1: i think the crush through is strong and the weapon is too fast and is very difficult to counter. I suggest the crush through weapons are slowed down.
2: Archer have been slowed down so much that its practically useless to choose bowmen. A little faster would be nice.

Other than that, so far so good :smile:

For those who stuck at black screen while joining MP games, can you check how many .sacx files do you guys have in this folder?
"C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Shaders\CoreShaders\D3D11"
Can you delete that whole folder and verify the game cache?
Deleting the folder doesn't make the integrity check download any files. Doesn't work for me.

Thanks for the patch, good job!

Some feedback on MP :
1: i think the crush through is strong and the weapon is too fast and is very difficult to counter. I suggest the crush through weapons are slowed down.
2: Archer have been slowed down so much that its practically useless to choose bowmen. A little faster would be nice.

Other than that, so far so good :smile:
Do you mean reload speed or movement speed?

About bracing spears-it doesn't rear the horse sometimes. I thought at first that it was because it didn't meet a damage treshold but after further testing even when dealing 200 damage sometimes it doesn't rear the horse.Is this intentional or a bug? If its intentional what is causing it?

Back
Top Bottom