A message to the devs

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey Look it I have been a bit toxic in the Past too recently infact even and I just want to say that I dont hate you guys I just wanted to know what was up But after being on these forums i see alot of the Negativity you guys are receiving and I honestly feel bad I know you guys are working hard and There's a bit of a content drought right now but there's Many new things to come i know that and Idk im just kinda rambling but i want to say sorry and keep up the good work I do at the end of the day have confidence you guys will deliver a great game and In-fact its pretty good now for whats being offered.

In-fact its pretty good now for whats being offered.

What are you basing this Fact on? id love to see some actual Data on how you arrived at this fact

In your own words, got any data to support this 'fact'?

Devs if you read this and have any pride in your work - at least talk to us. TW is behaving unprofessionally, at least one of you must still be passionate about this game, be our champion!

Devs if you read this and have any pride in your work - at least talk to us. TW is behaving unprofessionally, at least one of you must still be passionate about this game, be our champion!
There are like 10+ dev posts each day. Another official blog post would be appreciated though.

There are like 10+ dev posts each day. Another official blog post would be appreciated though.
Yeah gotta love callums odd "if you dont like this game you can return it" comment. Shows what TW considers a good attitude.

From the horses mouth

We were clear from the start that this is an Early Access title, and that it contains bugs and is missing features. However, if you are still eligible for a refund then please feel free to go ahead and do that.

I think Callum's posts are brilliant, but you might want to check out mexxico. Sounds like he's the guy you're looking for.

Ignoring the context, this is the exact kind of attitude we need more of in the world. It brightens my day to see both positivity and constructive self-reflection clash with empathy and the act of putting one’s self in the shoes of others. Op, for whatever it’s worth, you’ve radiated light - however small an amount - and I appreciate you for it. Don’t feel bad if in the depths of your own humanity you happen to get consumed by disappointments or anger: Happens to everyone, frequently. It’s only human. What matters is realizing it, admitting it and pushing away the noise in favor of discipline and colors.

I just wanted to stop in and say this because I feel like a lot of the nice things are all too often left unsaid when traversing the forums of the internet.

More often than not, you’ll be left unnoticed or even ridiculed for it. Let it not discourage you. Just consider which of the two states of mind left you happier and more content; be it whichever, stay true to that.

The world is dark, violent and indifferent. Let us not be so.

Hey Look it I have been a bit toxic in the Past too recently infact even and I just want to say that I dont hate you guys I just wanted to know what was up But after being on these forums i see alot of the Negativity you guys are receiving and I honestly feel bad I know you guys are working hard and There's a bit of a content drought right now but there's Many new things to come i know that and Idk im just kinda rambling but i want to say sorry and keep up the good work I do at the end of the day have confidence you guys will deliver a great game and In-fact its pretty good now for whats being offered.

Thanks for the words of encouragement and support. We know the game still has quite a way to go yet and we will continue to keep our heads down and work on it until it meets all of our expectations. And don't worry about it, we know that it can be frustrating at times waiting for new patches or info to come out and we know that people get angry sometimes simply because they want to jump in and play the game but can't. We try not to take any of it to heart and instead accept it as the valid criticism that it is.

We know that the slowdown with patches as of late is one of the main causes for concern right now and is frustrating for everyone involved (including our team: we have been working on all sorts of things that we want to share with you all!) but we have found some critical bugs that need addressing first and we really don't want to push out a patch that we know to be broken just to appease people in the immediate short term.

Yeah gotta love callums odd "if you dont like this game you can return it" comment. Shows what TW considers a good attitude.

It would be easier for you to just add it to your forum signature you know.

But just to be clear, we aren't in the business of stealing money. If you buy it and it doesn't work or you don't like it, and you are still eligible for a refund, please go ahead and do that. However, we would ask that you keep an eye on development throughout early access and jump back in and give it another try at a later date if you think the game is up to par then.

Last edited:
Ignoring the context, this is the exact kind of attitude we need more of in the world. It brightens my day to see both positivity and constructive self-reflection clash with empathy and the act of putting one’s self in the shoes of others. Op, for whatever it’s worth, you’ve radiated light - however small an amount - and I appreciate you for it. Don’t feel bad if in the depths of your own humanity you happen to get consumed by disappointments or anger: Happens to everyone, frequently. It’s only human. What matters is realizing it, admitting it and pushing away the noise in favor of discipline and colors.

I just wanted to stop in and say this because I feel like a lot of the nice things are all too often left unsaid when traversing the forums of the internet.

More often than not, you’ll be left unnoticed or even ridiculed for it. Let it not discourage you. Just consider which of the two states of mind left you happier and more content; be it whichever, stay true to that.

The world is dark, violent and indifferent. Let us not be so.
How nauseating... someone please pass me the sick bucket. :grin:

Pity that 2h are not nearly enough to understand the state of the game...and they know it.
Entertaining this for a moment - that is steams fault then not TW. They don't decide the platforms refund policy.

Besides the EA description was very clear... I hate this concept that people were somehow 'tricked' into buying the game.

Complain about progress; that's fair it's EA - so we expect progress. But saying TW some how scammed you is just rubbish...

Thanks for the words of encouragement and support. We know the game still has quite a way to go yet and we will continue to keep our heads down and work on it until it meets all of our expectations. And don't worry about it, we know that it can be frustrating at times waiting for new patches or info to come out and we know that people get angry sometimes simply because they want to jump in and play the game but can't. We try not to take any of it to heart and instead accept it as the valid criticism that it is.

We know that the slowdown with patches as of late is one of the main causes for concern right now and is frustrating for everyone involved (including our team: we have been working on all sorts of things that we want to share with you all!) but we have found some critical bugs that need addressing first and we really don't want to push out a patch that we know to be broken just to appease people in the immediate short term.

It would be easier for you to just add it to your forum signature you know.

But just to be clear, we aren't in the business of stealing money. If you buy it and it doesn't work or you don't like it, and you are still eligible for a refund, please go ahead and do that. However, we would ask that you keep an eye on development throughout early access and jump back in and give it another try at a later date if you think the game is up to par then.

What things are you working on specifically? This is always said with no specifics, its honestly getting old at this point.

What things are you working on specifically? This is always said with no specifics, its honestly getting old at this point.

We will be sharing more information about upcoming updates with blogs (or something similar).

To give you some rough idea though without trying to ruin too much of the surprise, we have some updates coming to multiplayer that I am personally very excited about and that I feel will be a great boost to the clan scene.

Over in SP, we have some nice UX and UI improvements that should really improve the flow of the gameplay. There's also changes to the character development system, some new perks, new quests, as well as, tons of other changes, updates and performance improvements.

We will be sharing more information about upcoming updates with blogs (or something similar).

To give you some rough idea though without trying to ruin too much of the surprise, we have some updates coming to multiplayer that I am personally very excited about and that I feel will be a great boost to the clan scene.

Over in SP, we have some nice UX and UI improvements that should really improve the flow of the gameplay. There's also changes to the character development system, some new perks, new quests, as well as, tons of other changes, updates and performance improvements.

Thanks for the update. I look forward to it! Have you taken steps to fix siege ladders properly ? if you answer me this, I will be a very very happy person indeed ! And will Sturgia finally be the strong nation it deserves to be after the patch finally arrives?

Last edited:
Entertaining this for a moment - that is steams fault then not TW. They don't decide the platforms refund policy.

Besides the EA description was very clear... I hate this concept that people were somehow 'tricked' into buying the game.

Complain about progress; that's fair it's EA - so we expect progress. But saying TW some how scammed you is just rubbish...
Have I said ANY of the things you claim I said???:smile:)
All I said is that in 2h you cannot understand the poor state this EA was published, so saying you can get a refund is just useless.
And if you seriously believe that the management hasn't thought of it, you probably haven't been in environments and businesses where these things ARE INDEED accounted for.

Watch a few YouTube videos and read the EA description first.
What videos am I supposed to watch?
And yeah, I did read it, just that when a game is sold in EA for THAT price AND the developers promise only "obscure bugs" to be expected, one tends to kind of believe it not? :wink:

Back
Top Bottom