North American Battle of the Blades [NABB]

NABB is a premiere Bannerlord competitive tournament for the community, ran by the community. If you think you have what it takes to skirmish against the very best of the Bannerlord competitive scene then sign up a team today or join the free agency!

Quick Overview

Category
Bannerlord
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

[NABB] Team Power Rankings | Post yours!

Users who are viewing this thread

Im normally against posting screenshots, but like

That is 1 of 2 sets which Unknown has lost in the entire tournament, and in the other they were playing with SwissCheeseHoles

If you want to say the RCC cav did not play well that is fine but you would be empirically wrong.

RCC cav is fine. You shouldn't get so defensive lole

On an unrelated note: you could probably bump me up a bit, im not that bad. I mean hell I could even beat the A+ kids
lol Canton how are you tier 3, all you can do is write a forum post. I think you would have to be better at more than one aspect of the game to be in the position your in

On an unrelated note: you could probably bump me up a bit, im not that bad. I mean hell I could even beat the A+ kids

When the playoff seeds are announced, Im going to give every player on teams who made the playoffs a madden grade. People will hate it and itll extent the threads viewcount by 2k but thats just showbizz

If you gonna signature me can you link the post as well? Im all about that exposure.

Im going to rate every player who made the playoffs on a 99-0 scale, like madden. People will get mad.
IMO, it's a good idea to rate players based on a wide diversity of metrics.
This list thread is a good example.
The importance of abilities such as horse riding, luck, and reloading should all be considered when rating players on a 0-99 scale.

The importance of abilities such as horse riding, luck, and reloading should all be considered when rating players on a 0-99 scale.
Horrible to have on your team ---------------
percival, creampie, onsomegang****, mar, kel
FAKE NEWS

Here's my tier list

S+ Tier:
Unknown
S Tier:
DoF
A+ Tier:
RCC
KoA
A Tier:
HB
AWH
PFSC
B Tier:
Legion
RMC
D Tier
KO/KO
NL
R6
NuB
F Tier/Joke Tier
RM

In the eons to come we shall refer to this list as the pinnacle of NA statistics and rankings. Move over Rob, you have been supplanted by our new omniscient list master, Macro.

Marquis called it back in 2019. Kek

Hi everyone, I am Percival and this is my top player list. I consulted with a stray dog I found to confirm accuracy and will update as I remember players.

Infantry ---------
forsak 30 skill, 90 awareness, 6/10 feint hitting
mihaak 50 skill, kill percentage 15
child 0 skill, kick 4/10
swisscheeseholes 100 skill, 100 awareness, 100 reloading

Archer ------------
kel 50 shooting, 11/10 reload
yoshie 80 shooting, 8/10 weeb strength
ruthven 50 horse riding, 9/10 wholesomeness
choski i heard he aimbot but he's good archer 7/10 shooting overall

Cav ---------------
canton 20 skill, 100 forum posting
surreal 90 skill, 9/10 x press
hancock 30 horse riding, 75 ping
reper_dars 100 blocking, 1000 playtime
ebdanian 58 skill 60 horse riding

Top gamers -----------
Seolhyun's boyfriend

Top duelist, inf, cav and archer ------------
chefcessna, skydraconian, morton

Horrible to have on your team ---------------
percival, alyss , kel,

People I dont like --------------
kel
sloppy

People who use @everyone at 3 am --------------
beeflip

who -------------
kel
yoshie
beeflip

Thank you everyone, I reflect it from my matches and look at some stats in matchmaking
Yours truly, Percival.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom