Resolved Game keeps on crashing, unplayable

Users who are viewing this thread

Nice!! Funny I had a crash today, but it was the first one in 5 days. At least I can play for hours at a time now. Glad I helped ya man, enjoy

Heey, yea i use the Gameforce that really helps just to bad you can only play it for a few hours then they kick you off the server

Heey, yea i use the Gameforce that really helps just to bad you can only play it for a few hours then they kick you off the server

Oh yeah? I didn't know that. Hey the way I look at it, it's a quick fix for now so we can enjoy the game for a few hours. Eventually TaleWorlds will get it more stable so it won't crash at all (I hope).

I changed my Geforce settings to the 50fps and my game still crashes after a minute after loading the save file. Doesn't matter what I do on the map, still locks up.

I read somewhere to try beta 1.3 version with no updates. The updates might be screwing things up. I'm gonna try that. I've only gotten like 2 crashes in a week but 1 is too many imo. Maybe try that?

GeforceNow user here.

I can confirm that happened to me today. The game literally crashed after 1 minute or even less of gameplay and has been doing that ever since. Any solution? Does limiting the fps work? I already have it down to max 60.

I know this is an Early Access and all that, but the price was pretty steep as well. Out of the 80h hours I have now, 40h have been spent replaying stuff that got broken because of a bug.

I maxed my fps to 50 and usually it's pretty stable. Still get a crash from time to time though, not as often as before and not always the hard restart.

Unplayable, today, 05.05.2020. Games crashes after less than 1 minute on saves. When will this be patched?

What happens?

Whenever I load a more advanced save (usually one in which I already have a kingdom, several cities, etc) I can play for 1 minute or less, whatever I do. After around 1 minute or sometimes less, the game freezes and eventually crashes to desktop. The crash doesn't seem to appear on a new save, I've tried creating several new ones.

Hardware: GeForce Now user

Last edited:
Unplayable, today, 05.05.2020. Games crashes after less than 1 minute on saves. When will this be patched?

What happens?

Whenever I load a more advanced save (usually one in which I already have a kingdom, several cities, etc) I can play for 1 minute or less, whatever I do. After around 1 minute or sometimes less, the game freezes and eventually crashes to desktop. The crash doesn't seem to appear on a new save, I've tried creating several new ones.

Hardware: GeForce Now user

Hello, can you please share a save file in which we can reproduce the issue. You can upload the file to the cloud system and share the link with me via DM. Please make sure the save file is un-modded.

Back
Top Bottom