Crashing when trying to join games

Users who are viewing this thread

If by joke you mean a fun time laughing with friends then yes, you're correct lol. Thank you for your amazing insight it has added much to the discussion.
You know what I mean and you can look through countless threads from here and the 'beta' forums to see for yourself. You are entitled to your opinion and I am as well. Being dishonest about it or rude because I dont like something you like makes you kind of an ahole.

You know what I mean and you can look through countless threads from here and the 'beta' forums to see for yourself. You are entitled to your opinion and I am as well. Being dishonest about it or rude because I dont like something you like makes you kind of an ahole.

If you're unwilling to explain your opinion and will only go as far as to say offensive statements to the those making the game, unfortunately that makes you and only you, the ahole my friend.

My opinion is that your opinion is a joke but I'm not going to go around posting that. I'll keep it to myself as it adds nothing to the discussions here.

Why disable the MP until a hotfix, why not just revert what you broke?

I am sorry but reverting is not instant. We have servers on different parts of the world that needed to get update. Keeping it enabled would only keep faulty games start while updates were being applied.

If you're unwilling to explain your opinion and will only go as far as to say offensive statements to the those making the game, unfortunately that makes you and only you, the ahole my friend.

My opinion is that your opinion is a joke but I'm not going to go around posting that. I'll keep it to myself as it adds nothing to the discussions here.
I am not going to copy and paste all my prior posts for your satisfaction. Like I said, all these posts exist on the forum from me AND others, they are easily found via the search tools built into the forum.

Back
Top Bottom