This is an open letter, aimed at revealing the China censorship going on right now by the Chinese mods,TW should be report investigate progess

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The current situation is someone (China) keep depriving their neighbor's rights (express their opinion without attacking others). And Chinese also have a unreasonable censorship. For example, Winnie the pooh.

Can you imagine someday Chinese government keep extend their censorship hand to others, not only their neighbors, but also the whole world?

If Chinese censorship is different from the whole world, and they extend it to the whole world, I guess you don't think it is a matter.

I agree that you can express your political opinion freely.

But Bannerlord is a game, not a social media platform.

Any content that could offends and undermines gaming experience of others players, as i mentioned earlier - which also applied to Taiwanese and Hong Kong people, will be considered as inappropriate behaviour.

Any content that could offends and undermines gaming experience of others players, as i mentioned earlier - which also applied to Taiwanese and Hong Kong people, will be considered as inappropriate behaviour.
S

SoTW should also give Taiwan and Hong Kong fourm rights to ban players

First, I try to make a short sentence to you at #41.

And, I don't agree that politics should not be able to discussed at a game forum, especially there already have a issue about politics censorship.

Then, in my opinion, all things are related to politics. For example, how early the government take action against the coronavirus? How many masks can you buy? How much they cost? These all about politics decision from government. Also, policy of Taleworlds, is some kind of politics for me. So if there wasn't someone brings out politics topic without connection with Mount and Blade or Taleworld, I think it should be allowed.

But Pooh is a cartoon bear, not a political or racist language.

First, I try to make a short sentence to you at #41.

And, I don't agree that politics should not be able to discussed at a game forum, especially there already have a issue about politics censorship.

Then, in my opinion, all things are related to politics. For example, how early the government take action against the coronavirus? How many masks can you buy? How much they cost? These all about politics decision from government. Also, policy of Taleworlds, is some kind of politics for me. So if there wasn't someone brings out politics topic without connection with Mount and Blade or Taleworld, I think it should be allowed.

As I mentioned earlier, Bannerlord is a game, not a social media platform.

All decisions made by TW were based on their guidelines, depending on players behaviours and their potential damages delivered to other players.

If you insistently connect politics with Bannerlord, then I am afraid there will be no satisfied solution as political opinions were very subjective.

Please review my early replies.

Having played skirmish MM games in East Asia server for weeks, I found out that there is a specific group of people who are keen to bring up politics in the game, including spamming messages like "Chinese virus etc." and changing ID names that offends Chinese players.

As I mentioned earlier, Bannerlord is a game, not a social media platform.

All decisions made by TW were based on their guidelines, depending on players behaviours and their potential damages delivered to other players.

If you insistently connect politics with Bannerlord, then I am afraid there will be no satisfied solution as political opinions were very subjective.

How can you disconnect a things that obviously a politics issue in Mount and Blade 2 bannerlord multiplayer administration?
Did you really read the thread? Read one of those link?

Meanwhile, I guess it is the evidence the reason why you don't want us to keep this discussion on.
A guy who come from BeiJing, China

Having played skirmish MM games in East Asia server for weeks, I found out that there is a specific group of people who are keen to bring up politics in the game, including spamming messages like "Chinese virus etc." and changing ID names that offends Chinese players.

Freedom of speech have limits. Even in the United States have exceptions that specific categories of speech that are not protected by the First Amendment, which means that some sort of contents that might be normal for people, could actually offend other groups of people.

Nonetheless, I agreed that TalesWorld community and servers should be managed by their own guidelines, all players interest need to be taken into consideration, even they have different opinions and thoughts.

Some replies in this post also mentioned that "Trolling shouldn't usually result in week long bans". I agree with that too.

However, in this occasion, I believed this specific group of people, intentionally changed their ID names and spamming messages to infuriate Chinese players in order to undermine their gaming experience.

Therefore, it is not a common trolling that we have seen in the game, in fact, this specific group of people have politicsed gaming and used Bannerlord as a tool to deliver their political opinions.

Everything make chinese unhappy is political or racist language.

I got it.

Poor Pooh.

Last edited:
Meanwhile, I guess it is the evidence the reason why you don't want us to keep this discussion on.
A guy who come from BeiJing, China

Glad to see you checking my profile, I was waiting you to mention this and find out whether you will ignore Hong Kong and London.

To be honest, I was looking forward to have a reasonable discussion, regardless of your background or ethnicity.

Now, I have proved my early statement is correct.

I found out that there is a specific group of people who are keen to bring up politics in the game, including spamming messages like "Chinese virus etc." and changing ID names that offends Chinese players.

1863558-XXL.jpg

just to remind what awaits you in future

Finally, we have solid evidence for the statement.

I found out that there is a specific group of people who are keen to bring up politics in the game, including spamming messages like "Chinese virus etc." and changing ID names that offends Chinese players.

Last edited by a moderator:
Because someone was banned from M&B2 multiplayer server just because their steam ID and avatar doesn't pass Chinese censorship, and those Chinese cooperators report those player as a cheater to TW.

Exactly. Imagine how many people, kids, etc, that will be playing this game, that will have a picture on STEAM of Winnie the Pooh, or Eeyore, or whatever crazy **** that is offending to the Crazy Crazies of Ch**a. How can anyone think it is okay to extend their ****ed up laws beyond China in anyway?

I quite look forward to the day that the so-called "People's Republic" is toppled, and we will no longer have to deal with this insidious influence in our lives.

The Taiwanese flag is enough to get banned. Using your own country's flag is a bannable offense under Chinese Censorship! Great stuff.
Because according to hell on Earth Taiwan is not a country... At least not an independent one. Nor is Tibet, or whatever else they will come up with in the future. Let's just keep appeasing the ever encroaching darkness from the east yes?

I quite look forward to the day that the so-called "People's Republic" is toppled, and we will no longer have to deal with this insidious influence in our lives.

Me too. 'People's Republic' - never heard such a blatant lie. Disgusting.

S

SoTW should also give Taiwan and Hong Kong fourm rights to ban players

Help Taiwai ban all CCP boot lickers.
Because someone was banned from M&B2 multiplayer server just because their steam ID and avatar doesn't pass Chinese censorship, and those Chinese cooperators report those player as a cheater to TW.

And it doesn't matter either where you play. Maybe one could overlook the issue if they only banned Chinese people playing on a specifically Chinese server, but that's not the case - they ban any one at any server at any time, be it in NA, EU, or anywhere else. Doesn't matter.

Edit: Please refrain from multiposting and instead use Edit post button if you want to add something new to your posts.
Question: Why is this considered multiposting? I ask, because I am replying to different people saying different things. Is it because my replies are similar? Thank you, and thank you for your patience.

Last edited:
Therefore, it is not a common trolling that we have seen in the game, in fact, this specific group of people have politicsed gaming and used Bannerlord as a tool to deliver their political opinions.

Because this specific group of people have politicsed gaming and used Bannerlord as a tool to deliver their political opinions.

So Chinese M&B forum report this specific group of people cheat.

Funny

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom