Trade Bug

Users who are viewing this thread

Josh123

Recruit
Yesterday the prices started showing up as green or red for profits worked great leveling trading was going well, saved and went to bed. loaded the game next day and all the profit margins were gone sold about 50k worth of profit and got no exp.

I think its a known bug. Trade values are not saved and when you reload the game doesnt know at which price you bought the goods thus no experience

And please don't make the game remember more stuff it's already bloated and slow. Just make it level off of selling trade goods or something else.
Trade is silly anyways but some people like it I guess.

And please don't make the game remember more stuff it's already bloated and slow. Just make it level off of selling trade goods or something else.
Trade is silly anyways but some people like it I guess.

Putting a few int variables into a save file really doesn't affect perfomance and neither has a remarkable impact on the file size. I guess it's just an oversight and an easy fix once they get to it.

I think items already have an average price in all games, sell above should give trade exp and get rid of the "did you buy low" part since it shouldn't matter if you bought or 'otherwise' obtained if you're still taking time to sell at a profit.

I think items already have an average price in all games, sell above should give trade exp and get rid of the "did you buy low" part since it shouldn't matter if you bought or 'otherwise' obtained if you're still taking time to sell at a profit.

Both your posts are wrong. You can buy trade goods way below the average price and sell them way below the average price, making a great profit anyway, so refering to the average price is just a dull idea. Saving the data about the average amount of dinars you paid for any trade goods is like what... 1 kB in total? I see that you just don't like trading but keep it mind that many players enjoy it. Just pass this thread.

Back
Top Bottom