I having problems with a game mechanic - Recruiting prisoners.

Users who are viewing this thread

There is an option with prisoners where you can recruit them. I am never able to get this to work. I'm trying to make a character I started into a raider and want Sea Raiders, Hillmen, etc in my army. When you look at prisoners there is a button to recruit them but it never seems to do anything. Do I need to have a skill at a certain level? If so which skill? Or is there something I am missing with this mechanic? I am still a very new player and I don't really know why this isn't working like I thought it should. Probably me not the game but I figured I'd ask. Thank you.

After a while, an icon with a number gets displayed next to their name indicating how many are willing to join you. Haven't really been paying close attention to it but I think prisoners need to be in your party for a while before the option is available.

After a while, an icon with a number gets displayed next to their name indicating how many are willing to join you. Haven't really been paying close attention to it but I think prisoners need to be in your party for a while before the option is available.
ok, interesting. I'll see if I can get that to work. Thank you.

The stronger is the unit, the harder it is to recruit. I also noticed that Tier 5 and 6 cannot be recruited (at least from what I saw). They will stay in chain forever and never offer themselves to be recruited.

I usually keep tier 3 and tier 4 units for few days and they finally get converted after a while.

The stronger is the unit, the harder it is to recruit. I also noticed that Tier 5 and 6 cannot be recruited (at least from what I saw). They will stay in chain forever and never offer themselves to be recruited.

I usually keep tier 3 and tier 4 units for few days and they finally get converted after a while.
Yeah you can't recruit tier 5 and above units. Not sure if it's intended

Just take 2 or 3 of every type with You and keep the remaining "candidates" in a dungeon. And keep Your army around 5 below max troop size.
For leveling troops it may be good to have a lot of the same type, as they share kill points. You can place loners as castle garrison or give them to Your companion parties.

Just wanted to give feed back on this issue. Your answers were spot on. I put up a video where I used them on my You-tube channel: Mister Inadequate. It would be Konner Episode 4. - will be published in a hour or so. I have a bunch of Vlandians and riff raff like hillsmen, mountain bandits and sea raiders. Got Tier one in Clan and have a suitable riff raff companion(a wanderor with the Hill Lord title) Thanks again all.

Back
Top Bottom