The biggest issue in bannerlord!

Users who are viewing this thread

Ive seen so many threads about snowballing, unit balance, economy balance and all those minor issues. It seems everyone seems to be ignoring or scared to bring up the largest problem with this game, bannerlord has no banners!

if i recall correctly now i know i have seen a thread about this earlier and the banners are in the game code, but they arent working as intended at the moment so tha's the reason ye cant have em yet. give it some time and ye will be able to use banners sooner or later, i even think there is a mod fer this on nexus too if tha helps.

sieges are 100% unplayable in single player mode only for me
intel corei7-intel HD Graphics 4000- 8g rams
hoping developers read this to keep in mind of some fix tho everything else from a large battle field and what not is working smoothly with a lowered settings

sieges are 100% unplayable in single player mode only for me
intel corei7-intel HD Graphics 4000- 8g rams
hoping developers read this to keep in mind of some fix tho everything else from a large battle field and what not is working smoothly with a lowered settings
You are way below minimum spec. Not gonna happen. Upgrade your pc.

The most disappointing thing for me is that you are given a banner at game-start. In Viking Conquest (not sure about vanilla Warband), you didn't have a banner until you became a Lord. So when you finally did become a Lord, getting a banner for your "clan" felt like an achievement. It was a great fealing. Now you are just given one, for no reason. Of course it's EA, so they could change things.

The most disappointing thing for me is that you are given a banner at game-start. In Viking Conquest (not sure about vanilla Warband), you didn't have a banner until you became a Lord. So when you finally did become a Lord, getting a banner for your "clan" felt like an achievement. It was a great fealing. Now you are just given one, for no reason. Of course it's EA, so they could change things.

Confused me the first time I launched bannerlord too. But I guess it makes sense with the clan system now.

Viking Conquest did many things right, wish TW would copy more of that game play style.

Back
Top Bottom