Resolved Hideouts causing crash

Users who are viewing this thread

GPU: Radeon R9 390x
CPU: AMD Ryzen 2600x 6-core
RAM: 16GB DDR4
Motherboard: AMD X470 Gaming Pro MS 7B79
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Accessing the inventory while at a bandit hideout causes a crash. Can reproduce by either entering a hideout and winning then attempting to progress to the loot screen or by simply attempting to access the inventory while at a bandit hideout, like if you wanted to change your equipment before going into the hideout. This happens at all hideouts or at least at all four of the ones that were tested which were in multiple areas around the map.

EDIT TO NOTE:

This is in the Beta version. 1.1.0

Last edited:
Got exactly the same Problem.

GPU: GTX1060
CPU: i7-7700HQ
RAM: 16GB DDR4
Motherboard: KBL Sienta_KLS V1.15 (Laptop)
Storage Device: SSD

The same problem as well
every bandit Hideout

Using The Beta version 1.1.0
no mods installed

GPU: GTX 970 g1 gaming
CPU: i7-9700
Ram: 16GB DDR4
Motherboard : msi z390-a pro
Storage Device : SSD

Same here - beta 1.1.0

Wondering why this specific crash doesn't bring up the crash report/debug dump though...

GPU: RTX 2070 Super 8GB (Asus GeForce)
CPU: i7-9700k
RAM: 16GB (Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8 DDR4 2400MHz)
Motherboard: MSI MPG Z390 GAMING PLUS
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD (52GB FREE - SSD Kingston A400 480GB 2.5" Sata III)

Last edited:
Also having this exact same issue - beta 1.1.0

CPU: i5 4690k
GPU: GTX 1060 (3gb) (445.75 drivers)
RAM: 8GB DDR3
Mobo: MSI Z97-G45

Last edited:
Me too, cannot complete main quest because of this.

CPU: Ryzen 5 2600X
GPU: GeForce RTX 2080
RAM 16GB DDR4
MOBO: Asus B450-F AM4
SSD

EDIT: Also in beta 1.1.0.

Last edited:
Same issue. Beta 1.1.0

GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
CPU: Intel i5-6600K
RAM: 16GB
Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170XP-SLI
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): OS: Samsung SSD 850 EVO 250GB. Game: Crucial SSD CT525MX300SSD1 525GB

As a note for all of you experiencing this issue with me, someone else mentioned that exporting your character using the character trainer mod from the nexus and removing the third tier perk from the trading tree seems to fix the issue temporarily. I have tested myself and it works for me so this may be a temporary solution for you all until they get this fixed.

Here is a link to the nexus site for you if you don't have it/can't find it.

As of right now I simply removed the third tier perk on the trading tree and have successfully raided about 5 camps without any problems. The perk is still available for me to select, I am just leaving it there until it gets patched, this way I can keep my trading level and most of my trading perks instead of sacrificing all my time spent becoming rich.

As a note for all of you experiencing this issue with me, someone else mentioned that exporting your character using the character trainer mod from the nexus and removing the third tier perk from the trading tree seems to fix the issue temporarily. I have tested myself and it works for me so this may be a temporary solution for you all until they get this fixe

Here is a link to the nexus site for you if you don't have it/can't find it.

As of right now I simply removed the third tier perk on the trading tree and have successfully raided about 5 camps without any problems. The perk is still available for me to select, I am just leaving it there until it gets patched, this way I can keep my trading level and most of my trading perks instead of sacrificing all my time spent becoming rich.

What do you meanby third tier perk?

What do you meanby third tier perk?

The third perk in the trading tree, its at 75 trading. Just remove whichever one you have selected, for me it was that caravans gather rumors I think, using the import/export mod there and then import your character. The best way is to open up the file in Notepad ++ and search for "rumor" then just change the 1 to a 0 and then import your character again. it will tell you that you need to assign the perk again but just ignore it. That way you can keep everything else in your trading tree and also be able to attack the hideouts.

Mine looked like this:
TradeTravelingRumors=1
So then I changed it to:
TradeTravelingRumors=0

and it worked for me.

Same issue on Beta 1.1.0

GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 2070s 8gb
CPU: Intel i7-9700KF 3.60Ghz
RAM: 16GB
Motherboard: Asus TUF Z390
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Intel 660P 1000GB SSD NVMe M.2

Also.. I want my stupid trade rumors. It's also 30% extra cargo capacity.

Please hotfix this Taleworlds!

The third perk in the trading tree, its at 75 trading. Just remove whichever one you have selected, for me it was that caravans gather rumors I think, using the import/export mod there and then import your character. The best way is to open up the file in Notepad ++ and search for "rumor" then just change the 1 to a 0 and then import your character again. it will tell you that you need to assign the perk again but just ignore it. That way you can keep everything else in your trading tree and also be able to attack the hideouts.

Mine looked like this:
TradeTravelingRumors=1
So then I changed it to:
TradeTravelingRumors=0

and it worked for me.

Thank you, this worked for me! Now I can continue the main quest, I simply reversed what I did and removed the mod after doing the two hideouts.

I have no idea how you figured it out this way, but good work!

Thank you, this worked for me! Now I can continue the main quest, I simply reversed what I did and removed the mod after doing the two hideouts.

I have no idea how you figured it out this way, but good work!
I am just sharing the wealth, some other person did the footwork and I used that info for myself. If I knew who to credit I would tell you but unfortunately all I can say is that it wasn't me. Glad it worked for you though, thats more sign that the problem lies with the perk itself and not something else.

Back
Top Bottom