SP - General Educatedpleb Feedback

Users who are viewing this thread

In this game have some mistakes. This mistakes ruining my contact with calradia and my story. I think we all loving game because of the feeling that we can be whatever we want in calradia! And i want to feel like that again! So if we stand together we can change what we don't like about game. Like the things killing all atmosfer.

1)Hp bars of siege instruments and castle gates. (don't knowing when will broken is more exciting) -remove permanantly-

2)The bar above the screen that showing who will win, who has how much power. -remove permanantly-

3)Alt key that showing us magically where the enemy forces and how many of them. -remove from battlefields permanantly-

4)We can do everything before enter the city and again alt key showing us evrything. -Not remove this things permanantly but alt key can show us that where the places once we went and people once we meet. I mean alt key can show us people already we met and places we already went. -

5) Encyclopedia has to remove immediately! If we can learn anything from encyclopedia what is the point of playing this game! It's killing the game. Even at warband if we want to find a lord we was had to ask someonelse. We should ask to townmans for locations that we need and they should request bribe and if we threaten them, they should attack us or afraid from us based on our skills and our reputation. I mean instead of encyclopedia use villagers, townmans, merchants, lords, ladys, mysterious npcs and even bandits! If you do that game can be more fun than just clickings.

6)Small parties has to surrender without fighting.

7)After the sucsesful siege why we are continue from outside castle?

:cool:Let us attack to enemy from further ditance. I mean currently in the battlefield there is distance betwen us with the enemy like we just didn't talk face to face 2 minute ago. At some distance game should ask us 'do u want attack from this distance?' and if we need interact the enemy, there should be 'keep following' option. If we choose attacking from futher distance without interact, the game should keep distance of between two armies same with now. But if we choose 'keep following', when we catch the enemy, battle phase should be start and armies should be closer, than we should interact with enemy forces captain at the middle. And if we decide war without loading screens we should fight just there! etc.

Sory for my bad english. :grin:

Back
Top Bottom