Resolved Creating Kingdom

Users who are viewing this thread

Ayıcık

Recruit
I choose Istıana and choose a support ımpreıal faction after ı leave this faction and ı want create my own but ı cant. I go to Istıana and talk but there is no option to create my own kingdom. How ı create is it bug ?

did you fulfill all the other requirements? You have a quest wich requires you to have 100 troops, own a settlement, clan level 3, etc. Dont know the exact requirements right now.

edit: also make sure you have an imperial settlement, not just any settlement.

did you fulfill all the other requirements? You have a quest wich requires you to have 100 troops, own a settlement, clan level 3, etc. Dont know the exact requirements right now.
I have 123 soldier my clan level 4 and ı have a settlement. Istıana give us 2 option
Option 1 : Support a ımperial faction. İf we choose this one we must give a dragon banner.
Option 2 : Create own ımperial faction.

I choose option 1 and give banner. After ı leave this faction but ı dont understand how ı create my own faction now ? I give banner.

You know how to create ? İ need this :sad:
Do the main quest in the game.
Here's a completely unconfirmed hypothesis which I believe would make you a faction leader...
1. Join the biggest faction in the game and wipe out one of the other faction territories.
2. Now keep finding the leader of that obliterated faction and fighting them.
3. (Make sure hero deaths are enabled.) Kill the leader of that little faction. Keep doing that until only ONE of the leader's clan remains and they are now the leader of that faction. At this point, turn hero deaths back off.
4. Now you'll be -100 relation with the leader of that Clan. Join that faction now. (Note: If they won't let you join because they hate you, you may need to keep fighting the leader and any remaining vassals over and over again and releasing them until you're in good enough relations with them again.)
5. Once inside of that faction, do things that earn you influence, like helping them reclaim some territory that you previously took from them.
6. Once you have enough influence, raise everyone in the Clan except the leader to Relation 100. If it was only the leader left, that's fine, skip this part.
7. Enable hero deaths again and stay out of trouble until the leader of your clan ends up crossing swords with the wrong person and gets executed by one of the other factions.
8. You should now theoretically be leader of the faction you joined, which should give you the full control over that faction as though you had made your own. You should now have the power to rename it, but you'll still be locked in to whatever color they always had. Make sure to turn hero deaths back off.

Do the main quest in the game.
Here's a completely unconfirmed hypothesis which I believe would make you a faction leader...
1. Join the biggest faction in the game and wipe out one of the other faction territories.
2. Now keep finding the leader of that obliterated faction and fighting them.
3. (Make sure hero deaths are enabled.) Kill the leader of that little faction. Keep doing that until only ONE of the leader's clan remains and they are now the leader of that faction. At this point, turn hero deaths back off.
4. Now you'll be -100 relation with the leader of that Clan. Join that faction now. (Note: If they won't let you join because they hate you, you may need to keep fighting the leader and any remaining vassals over and over again and releasing them until you're in good enough relations with them again.)
5. Once inside of that faction, do things that earn you influence, like helping them reclaim some territory that you previously took from them.
6. Once you have enough influence, raise everyone in the Clan except the leader to Relation 100. If it was only the leader left, that's fine, skip this part.
7. Enable hero deaths again and stay out of trouble until the leader of your clan ends up crossing swords with the wrong person and gets executed by one of the other factions.
8. You should now theoretically be leader of the faction you joined, which should give you the full control over that faction as though you had made your own. You should now have the power to rename it, but you'll still be locked in to whatever color they always had. Make sure to turn hero deaths back off.
Did it worked this way for you ? Seems like a pretty evil plan tbh haha

Did it worked this way for you ? Seems like a pretty evil plan tbh haha
No, that's why I said it's a hypothesis. I founded my faction through the main quest. However, if I do eventually get to the point where I can takeover playing one of my heirs, that's what I intend to do. It would be boring to continue running the same super power that I built up. But it would be fun to try taking it down. :grin:

As it stands now, it will be pretty boring if they don't eventually make new ways to start your own faction. It would be cool to play through several generations of heirs in the same campaign, but global domination can't keep repeating if your faction already controls the map. Have to be able to challenge it.

Back
Top Bottom