why the hack we only have 8 soldiers during the hideout missions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Rebelias

Recruit
its like mission impossible to clear out hideouts, where Lvl 20+ archers and tons of soldiers waiting for us and we only can bring 8 soldiers with us, which we cannot choose, to the mission.

I must be a Rambo or Terminator to clear them all by my self, even with top-level weapons and armors.

There must be a way to choose which of our soldiers can join to the mission, its easy to fix imo

its like mission impossible to clear out hideouts, where Lvl 20+ archers and tons of soldiers waiting for us and we only can bring 8 soldiers with us, which we cannot choose, to the mission.

I must be a Rambo or Terminator to clear them all by my self, even with top-level weapons and armors.

There must be a way to choose which of our soldiers can join to the mission, its easy to fix imo

They are ment to be hard. What I did was that i placed my "elite" troops at the top then i equiped myself with my regular gear, bow and arrows. Had my men do a shield wall in front of me while i shot from behind, usualy worked. And this was before the update so if i got knocked out i would be captured.

Ahh, where they are on the list matters. Good to know. I was tired of depending on Looters to fight Sea Raiders lol.

well I tried the shielding method, doesn't work with the stupid key shortcuts, when you have 3 different unit type. Its really really hard when you are trying to face 50+ hideouts, its more than impossible and frustrating since there are many prisoners to be rescued...

well I tried the shielding method, doesn't work with the stupid key shortcuts, when you have 3 different unit type. Its really really hard when you are trying to face 50+ hideouts, its more than impossible and frustrating since there are many prisoners to be rescued...

if you get different types of members with you you can select like "skirmisher" then press F7 and "Transfer" them to like "Footmen" they they will be commanded with them. Never realy had that issue since i always had infantry join me with shields XD

I modded mine to bring up to twenty good men, not too many but its manegeable now at least.

8 seems too few, in warband you took few soldiers but no hideout had 50+ snipers waiting for you, it was always a manegeable number of enemies.

Feels like they copy/pasted it from warband AND THEN changed how the amount of enemies is determined. In warband it's based on your level so it's easy-reasonable early game and only becomes hard when you're like 40. Also they spawn in waves no matter how many. In Bannerlord they just pile up over time and can all be waiting in a pile for you.

It's too bad because the AI behavior when the hideout is smaller is very fun for sneaking around with guys, but it's completely ruined once there is more bandits piled up.

Roguery should increase the amount of people we can bring into the bandit hideout missions, it makes perfect sense and will give us further incentive to actually level this skill, which seems kinda underwhelming right now.

The funny part is that bandits capture nobles and keep them in their hideouts, where Neretzes Folly's quest becomes impossible to complete.

There is a mod that allows you as many as you want. The entire level design of hideouts is horrible, it's a completely pointless scenario

They are ment to be hard. What I did was that i placed my "elite" troops at the top then i equiped myself with my regular gear, bow and arrows. Had my men do a shield wall in front of me while i shot from behind, usualy worked. And this was before the update so if i got knocked out i would be captured.
I really don't think that the devs actually expected 8 men to kill 40+ steppe bandits by themselves in a hideout.
I'm quite sure it will be fixed in the future.

Back
Top Bottom