Workshop Income Determinants

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi, does anyone know how to increase a Workshop's income? My wool weavery started out making thousands of denars, but is now down to 100 denars a day. I tried supplying it with wool, but there is already a bunch in the market. Anyone have any idea what influences a workshop's income and how the player can increase it's output? Thanks.

They patched it so they can only make a max of 200 per day so you won’t get back to thousands, other than that I’m not sure

They did?? Oh man I’m already losing track of patch notes.....do woodworkers still bring in stupid money?

Well in 1.0.3 I was making an enourmous amount of money again (10k+) but then after 1.0.4 it seems that I barely make anything from woodworks. It's weird because they didn't make a mention of it in the patch notes for 1.0.4 so I'm unsure whether or not it was intentionally patched again.

Well in 1.0.3 I was making an enourmous amount of money again (10k+) but then after 1.0.4 it seems that I barely make anything from woodworks. It's weird because they didn't make a mention of it in the patch notes for 1.0.4 so I'm unsure whether or not it was intentionally patched again.
Think the notes mentioned tweaking production in cities so maybe it’s a knock on?

1.0.3 should have already fixed it, you were still getting those amounts in the beginning but that should have gone considerably lower over time.

1.0.3 should have already fixed it, you were still getting those amounts in the beginning but that should have gone considerably lower over time.

Yeah but in 1.0.2 the cap was removed, and 1.0.3 were save game fixes so income were still high. In 1.0.4 this is not the case anymore, so it's possible it was re-patched but not put in the update logs; not completely sure.

Might have to do with the sell price of the good they produce in the town as well. If the output supply is full and selling for the minimum value that might affect it, so buying up that supply manually to drive the price up and manually selling it elsewhere might help. Can test later.

If that is the case, that might hit factories that produce things like weapons and armor more than trade goods, as I don't think the AI buys them. Though I don't think they're affected by supply/demand either, so who knows.

Back
Top Bottom