Nice april fools TW

Users who are viewing this thread

Good april fools TW, you allmost got me. Surely the Dev team of this amazing franchise which i love by passion, wouldn't include Battle-mode and gear customization.
The forum namechange and profilepicture is fun and all, but that can't possibly be it.

- Swii

I don't like the idea of switching names and avatars, it's getting hard to use this forum. The game just came out, and we can't properly use a forum rn because of this.

play warband nativ if you want gears customize lul. bannerlord is a diffrent game and not a warband nativ with better grafic

Good april fools TW, you allmost got me. Surely the Dev team of this amazing franchise which i love by passion, wouldn't include Battle-mode and gear customization.
The forum namechange and profilepicture is fun and all, but that can't possibly be it.

- Swii

I feel bad about all the old warband veterans returning to see no battle, no customization and no fun! : )

Preferred last years my little pony april fools, but for a second I didn't realize the day and thought people were actually using these warband profile pictures and names.

Battle? That ****ty gamemode where 30 players with no strategy just kill each other, and if you die you have to wait 20 minutes? Yeah.. no loss there.

Back
Top Bottom