Patch Notes e1.0.3

Users who are viewing this thread

ive loaded my last save corrupted version e.1.0.2 with new patch, but when i try to save e reload dont work anyway! :xf-frown:

I hoped the CTD when assaulting a castle/town would be fixed, I just encountered it for the second time plus it's listed in the Known Issues. Oh well, better something than nothing.

Really impressive guys. 3 patches in a short time and also during corona time. Loving the game :grin:

Selam arkadaşlar sizlere bir şey sorucağım ekran kartım 1050 ti anakartım msi h110m pro vd soketi 1151 bunlar yine fena deil ama işlemcim cok kötü intel pentinum mb2 nin gereksinmlerinden işlemcim gereksimin altında kalıyor yeni bir işlemci almaya karar verdim i59400f almayı düşünüyorum anakartada oluyor sizce mantıklı mı çoğu yerde fiyatına göre iyi denmiş birde sizilerin önerilerini ve yorumlarınızı merak ediyorum.

No, it didn't fix it.

After you load your old saves, if you save again and load it, it crashes anyway. Tried with the corrupteds and not corrupteds saves.

No, it didn't fix it.

After you load your old saves, if you save again and load it, it crashes anyway. Tried with the corrupteds and not corrupteds saves.

You are right, it let me reload a save but after saving again that one crashed the game and progress was lost.

I think the game is awesome, but the snowballing problem keeps me away from playing SP at all.

Even a message that you have the problem in mind would do.

Last edited:
Fix the missing buttons!!! im missing out on a lot of gameplay simply because I cant hit certain buttons the ones that ive run into so far are the army deployment buttons, and creating an army the buttons to do these things are missing! or unclickable. I have heard of players being able to get the army deployment button to hit, but you have to click like a madman in a very tiny area to hit the button

Back
Top Bottom