Resolved Infantry and Shields

Users who are viewing this thread

I don't know if this is just me but whenever i use shield infantry to rush archers/Xbowmen ... they never have their shield up to at least try and block some of the arrows - never!

I don't know if this is a bug or a glitch or something i dunno but something to at least have a look at in the case that it is a bug or glitch or whatever

Well, if you order them to use shield wall formation they will raise their shields. Not sure if it was intended to run in without shields if you don't give them orders?

Well, if you order them to use shield wall formation they will raise their shields. Not sure if it was intended to run in without shields if you don't give them orders?
Shieldwall is only useful as a passive order, it seems like it has a severe negative impact on your units' close-quarters combat capabilities; they get whiped out if you attack/ are attacked whilst in shieldwall formation.

I wasn't aware that units with shields only raised their shields if ordered to. I've notice that when my army is getting attacked by ranged units they do NOT raise their shields. This should be automatic and not require a command.

Hello, thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this topic when it was first created. If you are still experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please leave a reply to this thread so we can forward to the team for investigation.

Hey! I'm going to mark this thread as resolved. If the problem persists, please let me know. Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom