30th March 10 am BANNERLORD

Users who are viewing this thread

Please don't defend Early Access as if it's a real development strategy, it literally only exists so studios can release an unfinished game as the full price point.

Source: A game that has been in development for 8 years should not go to early access.
So you would like to continue the annual cycle of watching SP trailers, waiting for Gamescom content, and listening to empty promises all for the hope of playing a "supposedly" finished game at some point in your life? Look at what kind of games AAA developers release these days. To consider them finished products that deserve the full price tag is also mind-boggling, but apparently it's fine because they don't brand themselves as Early Access?

You pay this price once to get the current content and the finished product in the end. What parallels are there to no-name studios shovelling EA scams out there? None. I don't give a **** about your protest, to be honest.

@korean friend (couldn't tag)
I mean, devs didn't promise you anything, you waited those 8 years of development on your own will. While you have right to refuse the game, and not buy it, that doesn't mean other players will not buy it. I could talk for myself, well i will get it in day 1 ☺

So you would like to continue the annual cycle of watching SP trailers, waiting for Gamescom content, and listening to empty promises all for the hope of playing a "supposedly" finished game at some point in your life? Look at what kind of games AAA developers release these days. To consider them finished products that deserve the full price tag is also mind-boggling, but apparently it's fine because they don't brand themselves as Early Access?

You pay this price once to get the current content and the finished product in the end. What parallels are there to no-name studios shovelling EA scams out there? None. I don't give a **** about your protest, to be honest.
+1

No the people that want a skillbased combat system thats not flawed to the very core
flawed to the core, lol... flawed to the core would mean stuff like showing wrong damage numbers or swords having longer range than AK47s. What you are railing against, again and again, are small things, that most people likely wont even notice and can easily be ironed out at a later stage.

Well said, Pacemaker.

People are weird. If you don't agree with this EA, then wait for the full release and let others carry their own decisions. Thank you.

Please don't defend Early Access as if it's a real development strategy, it literally only exists so studios can release an unfinished game as the full price point.

Source: A game that has been in development for 8 years should not go to early access.
Except 90% of EA games are hardly at full price, or whatever you consider full price.

So i can't have my own opinion while you can?
Yes you can, but a negative attitude is quite annoying when you bring it constantly to these threads. We are just excited that after eight years we finally get an update on the game that we love. If it needs correcting then okay either the devs fix it or WE will. Because we love the game. It sure beats waiting for blogs (No offence Callum) for any new shreds of info. So please don't rain on our party.

flawed to the core, lol... flawed to the core would mean stuff like showing wrong damage numbers or swords having longer range than AK47s. What you are railing against, again and again, are small things, that most people likely wont even notice and can easily be ironed out at a later stage.
Dont bother with answering to 부부를 넘어서 가자. Its like fighting windmill...

Dont bother with answering to 부부를 넘어서 가자. Its like fighting windmill...

Is it, though? To me it seems like its the other way around.
You guys claim combat is superior to warband, yet fail to name an example.
You guys see that there is a mod that shows how TaleWorlds could easily tweak combat to be flat out better, yet you say that TaleWorlds shouldn't bother looking at it and that it should just stay a mod.
You guys say they should just push it to EA now but fail to realise that while yes, it's still labeled as unfished, the game WILL get negative reviews for being incomplete and having parts that are far below expectations, combat being the most prominent one.

You all keep arguing that the people that played warband just want warband 2.0. That's not the case for most people. People want a good, skillbased game. And no offense to all of you, but claiming you know more than the people that spent thousands of hours playing warband AND hundreds of hours playing the beta is flat out wrong. Change my view.

Is it, though? To me it seems like its the other way around.
You guys claim combat is superior to warband, yet fail to name an example.
You guys see that there is a mod that shows how TaleWorlds could easily tweak combat to be flat out better, yet you say that TaleWorlds shouldn't bother looking at it and that it should just stay a mod.
You guys say they should just push it to EA now but fail to realise that while yes, it's still labeled as unfished, the game WILL get negative reviews for being incomplete and having parts that are far below expectations, combat being the most prominent one.

You all keep arguing that the people that played warband just want warband 2.0. That's not the case for most people. People want a good, skillbased game. And no offense to all of you, but claiming you know more than the people that spent thousands of hours playing warband AND hundreds of hours playing the beta is flat out wrong. Change my view.
I have spent about 5000-6000 hours playing Warband, so are my hours less worth than yours, because im not as pessimistic as you?

Back
Top Bottom