What is your favourite faction and why ?

Users who are viewing this thread

I don't have one jet. But Valandia is the most boring for me, since it is just 0815 Medieval Western Europe before Plate Armor.
All other factions are more unique...

I don't have one jet. But Valandia is the most boring for me, since it is just 0815 Medieval Western Europe before Plate Armor.
All other factions are more unique...
yeah seems like every feudal state in medieval europe to me :grin:

For me Empire, always been a fan of the early and late roman empires.
Empire seems like best faction for start . It does have everything you need good cavalry infantry and also archers . Empire is second for me after Battania

Not really sure but probably either Vlandians or Khuzaits.

Vlandians appeal to me because of the troop design, armors and such.

Khuzaits because of the horse archers and also the Turkic blood in me. :smile:

Vlandia. Vlandia Is good for me, because knights, good and epic armor, and the loved one - crossbowmans.
I believe crossbowmen are not that strong, but Vlandia has the strongest cavalry of all factions.
It's my favourite faction too :xf-wink:.
"Their heavy cavalry, second to none..."
Vlandia = ❤
PS - The Empire is also very good choice!

I believe crossbowmen are not that strong, but Vlandia has the strongest cavalry of all factions.
It's my favourite faction too :xf-wink:.
"Their heavy cavalry, second to none..."
Vlandia = ❤
PS - The Empire is also very good choice!
Yeah they have very strong cavalry and i hope they are will be balanced :grin: because when playing Warband and having army which is only based on Swadian Knights the game is over ...

Vlandia and Sturgia are my favorite. Vlandia for its architecture style and gear. Sturgia for being a powerhouse and natural born warriors :xf-cool:
Yeah Sturgians are natural warriors also what you love about Vlandians i love about Sturgians the architecture style ... wooden houses etc

From an aesthetic perspective, I feel the most consistent and interesting faction is Aserai, with a clear blend of Sassanid and Arabic motifs that looks quite compelling, but from a gameplay and story perspective, Battania with its Celtic inspiration influencing a style of quick ambushes and top tier archers and story of barely eking out an existence interests me. I'll probably have a crack at Battania for the first playthrough.

Back
Top Bottom