SP Fantasy Crumbs of Power - Working on it again

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
another update: Rath0s gave me the permission to use object from BaW...this means that there will be a boost on the number of objects present in-game, but this will also slow down a bit the time of development of the mod... :smile:

Queen Pinky said:
megalink said:
Features:
- 5 factions completely different from each other in culture, weapons and armies
- Find new items
- Insert new objects 15%
- A new map
- Formations and morale
- Dueling
- Monastery (not in beta)
- Create your own kingdom
- New dialogs (not in beta)
- Troop trees

please tell me its not battle morale.
Can be annoying sometimes but it is quite fun alot more
no, its just annoying all the time imo. kill like 4 guys and they run... where? idk but you have to chase em till they reach the border of the battlefield then theyre like "oh no theres an invisible wall here we cant keep running, i know lets try the other side" then you gotta chase em again then you realize that you need horse archery.

megalink said:
Queen Pinky said:
megalink said:
Features:
- 5 factions completely different from each other in culture, weapons and armies
- Find new items
- Insert new objects 15%
- A new map
- Formations and morale
- Dueling
- Troop trees

no, its just annoying all the time imo. kill like 4 guys and they run... where? idk but you have to chase em till they reach the border of the battlefield then theyre like "oh no theres an invisible wall here we cant keep running, i know lets try the other side" then you gotta chase em again then you realize that you need horse archery.

well...in my experience it wasn't right like this...never needed horse archery to chase someone...  :neutral:

anyway, de gustibus nihil est disputandum....

CinuzIta said:
megalink said:
Queen Pinky said:
megalink said:
Features:
- Find new items
- Insert new objects 15%
- A new map
- Formations and morale
- Dueling
- Troop trees

well...in my experience it wasn't right like this...never needed horse archery to chase someone...  :neutral:

anyway, de gustibus nihil est disputandum....
yea but you need it you shoot the person your chasing instead of chasing them.
and i dont know what that means, if it was ment for me then your the third person that assumed i can speak that or any other language besides english

Ah, I didn't recognize you already brought it to the English part of the forum until now  :grin:
Again, good luck! ...and maybe I can help you with some things!

Albertus Magnus said:
Ah, I didn't recognize you already brought it to the English part of the forum until now  :grin:
Again, good luck! ...and maybe I can help you with some things!

eheh...i got only one big problem for now, and i told you what it is... :???:

kode said:
Looking good man nice work so far but if can plz add more screen shots ,thank you

eh...taken note of that...these days i was so busy modding that i forgot to take screenshots...i will post some more... :smile:

megalink said:
is there a way to manually take out battle morale cuz this mod really extremely cool?

uhm...let's do as this...i will make a poll...i'll let you user decides if it's the case to keep morale or not...if there will be enough no i'll remove it, if there will be a majority of yes, but a lot of no, i will make two versions, okay? :smile:

I'm not sure which major mod it was (Sword Of Damocles?), but there was camp menu where you could turn morale and tactics on or off depending on your liking...and seemed to work out pretty well. So instead of making two mod versions, can't you just implement that? Seems it would be a little less work for you :razz:

battle morale is indeed annoying; i have 10 rhodok sharpshooters and 10 sergeants against 40 mountain bandits. it will just take 3 minutes to finish them off but hey where do you think you are going men?!! come back here cowards *hits F2 F1 F2 F1 like there is no tomorrow* thud *Kleidophoros knocked unconscious by mountain bandit*
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

You can just make it toggable man.

I don't think Vonmistont would mind giving you the script for that (or whoever scripted that ,should be credited of course...sorry for the ignorance of not knowing who it is...)

hairfree said:
I don't think Vonmistont would mind giving you the script for that (or whoever scripted that ,should be credited of course...sorry for the ignorance of not knowing who it is...)

don't worry, i can ask vonmistont, that's a beginning... :wink:

Hi CinuzIta. That mod is just GREAT! I love it :smile:. If you need a beta tester , i can be! I <3 beta testing

Lord_killzor said:
Hi CinuzIta. That mod is just GREAT! I love it :smile:. If you need a beta tester , i can be! I <3 beta testing

eheh don't worry you'll just have to play! i'll release an open beta! :wink:

EDIT: i'm goin to update some troops's screenshots, stay tuned :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom