Britain at War v 1.0 Feedback

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi

Great mod, my favorite so far. Here is some of my feedback/bugs:

-when you start a new game and you spawn in france, you start in water
-when you start a new game and you spawn between wales and england, the wold map camera will get stuck, you character moves to eg. norwich but the camera wont
-lonely bridge in the middle of ireland nw of cork
-maybe thats supposed to be in the suggestion thread but ever thought about importing RCM to your mod ? I loved it and played the 1257 mod extensivly because of it. I started to mess with your item file and import RCM myself, but editing and comparing 800+ entries takes alot more time than i have right now and in addition you said you will release a new item file in the near future.

This is actually my first post in this forum just because of your great work. :smile:
Please excuse my bad english

Your english is just fine, but for the RCM stuff, I dont have that much time either.

Thanks for the bug reports will dig into it in the near future.

Did you start a new game after downloading the fix?
[/quote]

i did but still cant should i try redownloading?

zomfg said:
Did you start a new game after downloading the fix?

i did but still cant should i try redownloading?
[/quote]

You did copy and paste the files into the mod folder, Mount & Blade/Modules/BaW 1.0.

If not you have download again, and do what I said above. And start a new game.

I have to say that this mod is excellent...the only thing I wish I could do is add in the cries of war sounds.But every time I try it cuts off the lower portion of the map.The camera pretty much stops following me before I even get to london.
But everything else is top notch,Great work! :grin:

This mod is great, i have played it for a time and i'm in loving

I only think on the Braveheart film when i play on the scottish side  :smile:

i am currently wearing the padded leather armor, the sleeves have a unrealistic shiny effect. they look a bite like a ski jumper suit.

could you please remove the shining from the leather parts?

not the best view but i dont know how to release the camera:

mountblade2009-09-1612-49-05-68.jpg

and

mountblade2009-09-1612-54-37-29.jpg

it looks worse while moving, you can see the difference to the cap i am wearing

I downloaded the mod yesterday and, as feedback, I can say it is one of the best I've played...Good job  :smile:
I love some of the new items and the Templar Sorcoat is the closest thing to my ideal armor I've seen around the forum (a plate/mail with a surcoat...would be awesome to have the heraldic version  :mrgreen:). I'm glad I finally found some closed bascinets without the pigface or hounkskull visors, wich are the more abused versions, seems (who knows why  :???:) The plate armors are just incredible and if you manage to fix those new gantlets they'll be perfect. If you're aiming to more historical accuracy, they might still work, will a little work to reduce the plate and add some mail on them. But the mod is good as it is and I'm not really interested in too much accuracy, as long as the items are well done.
So great mod, hope to see new versions  :smile:

Back
Top Bottom