Sorry if this has been asked about before.

Users who are viewing this thread

1x1General1x1

Sergeant at Arms
I just got this mod and wanted to give it a shot, well, I wanted to join the BP because undead are awesome. For some reason, the BP view me as an enemy despite being at 0 relation, the lords offer peace with me for 800+ denars, I'm just starting the game so I only have 70 denars. Is it suppose to be this hard to join the BP? All I wanted was to see the look on my enemies faces as they are cut down by their formerly dead countrymen.

1x1General1x1 said:
I just got this mod and wanted to give it a shot, well, I wanted to join the BP because undead are awesome. For some reason, the BP view me as an enemy despite being at 0 relation, the lords offer peace with me for 800+ denars, I'm just starting the game so I only have 70 denars. Is it suppose to be this hard to join the BP? All I wanted was to see the look on my enemies faces as they are cut down by their formerly dead countrymen.

Yes, they aren't exactly kind to newcomers.  Give him a little money and you can then open the door to join them.

KK, I thought it might be intended so that's why I didn't post in the bugs report. I looked around for an answer for like 30 minutes but couldn't find one.

You're a newcomer, freshly landed on these shores; and presumably human. In their eyes, you pose a threat. If money is an issue, try to help them out wherever you can... Doesn't killing their enemies make them happier?

Also, thanks for trying out the mod :smile:.

Back
Top Bottom