A compilation of TEATRC lore, universe expansions & codices

Users who are viewing this thread

I think you should update the list to include my song/poem about the founding of New Zendar. It's pretty canon, considering it goes on with the idea that it's established by old zendarian refugees when their city was sacked and burned.

Goodness.. the American is back.

Where to start?  Cabbage rolls and spiffy hats.

I'm sorry I haven't slept last night. We've got a wiki up and running, but no-ones feels like updating it further. Perhaps you should join it.

Tiberius Decimus Maximus said:
Um, so, anyone mind telling me what has been happening for the last... half a year or so?

Lion Throne stuff by D', Venitius goes cheese crazy, Boomie writes nice histories on Nirdam and the Duchy, I wirte about Karaites and poor Ellisian vllagers (or did that happen longer ago?) and more!

Last month he said he had to go away for a few months to study for some insane sounding university entrance exams.

Its attributed for our sweet and caring nature :razz:. While, Webster did stereotypically placed housemaid in the dictionary for Filipino, it only defined some overseas workers who are excellent with their jobs. No, I'm not gonna be insulted nor complimented with that. We are in fact a rather versatile people getting achievements on almost anything. Oh and most of our universities are rather topnotch garnering international applicants as well for its rather cheap tuition fees. One of the best medical, dental, nursing, engineering, etc. schools in the east can be found here. So, I believe Sir Khan, you're previous thoughts are wrong.

So that's Boomie's dilema now.. Getting to a good university, for while there are probably a dozen or so prestigious colleges out here, not landing in any of them spells doom to your dreams, for the other universities only care about cash.

Anyway, we better stop now, for we are hijacking this thread.  :smile:

But, isn't the topic just you compiling a list of stories people made?
Wow, that's some nice list right there. Yup, yup. Could use an update though. I'll bet... Well... see ya. Yup, have a good day.

Back
Top Bottom