[OLD] Coders' Lab (Updated Feb/23/09)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I much prefered whale  :lol: Anyways, anything else I can help with? I'll clear out the offending accents in the other post as well, in the meantime.

Lord Corentin said:
I much prefered whale  :lol: Anyways, anything else I can help with? I'll clear out the offending accents in the other post as well, in the meantime.

If you have msn add me on [email protected]

Probably no time to chat for today, since it's 2:20am and I still gotta clear a couple of coding issues that have kept popping up :mad:

But your assistance to the team would definitely help and being able to slam you with an IM function would be much better :grin:  I'll open you to a mass convo as well with the others when they're online and available.

If you're refering to the Tangut and Jin, they're supposed to be Chinese. The Mongol troops will be using those strange words you see a couple of posts above. You won't be able to pin them as chinese, english, or mongolian for that matter. They're latin versions of the mongol cyrillic.

Completed the two chinese trees as well as the 5 minor tribes, will probably work on the major mongolian trees sometime later

jintrooptreejx5.jpg

tanguttrooptreeug6.jpg

Five Minor Tribes (Order as needed)
minortribe1sr3.jpg
minortribe2bq0.jpg
minortribe3dq9.jpg
minortribe4ul4.jpg
minortribe5re3.jpg

Lord Corentin said:
Completed the two chinese trees as well as the 5 minor tribes, will probably work on the major mongolian trees sometime later

jintrooptreejx5.jpg

tanguttrooptreeug6.jpg

Five Minor Tribes (Order as needed)
minortribe1sr3.jpg
minortribe2bq0.jpg
minortribe3dq9.jpg
minortribe4ul4.jpg
minortribe5re3.jpg

Okay, all approved.

The 5 minor tribes will be the 5 clans that create the Mongol tribe.  the trees are designed to compliment each other which is pretty badass.  Anyways, I've gave corentin 2 other trees which he'll edit and post, but these 7 are completed and ready for adding. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom