What versions are BaB released on???

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
As it says above, What versions of M&B are BaB released on??? cuz ive been looking around, and some ppl are saying its out for 808 and earlier versions of M&B but i can only find 751 version on repository. i just reallly wanna play this but i have no clue what version of M&B is the version with the newest release of BaB, lol i have 3 copies of M&B .960 .903 and .808 LOL just to play all the great mods

lol i see u on C1914 thread alot, but back to the topic, howcome whenever i dowload BaB, once download is done, it closes, no fiels pop up, winRaR doesnt open up, how come i cant access the file???

Lawl Lawl,

Either shut up or type a bit better....

"lol i see u on C1914 thread alot, but back to the topic, howcome whenever i dowload BaB, once download is done, it closes, no fiels pop up, winRaR doesnt open up, how come i cant access the file???"

To,

"I see you on the Calradia 1914 thread a lot. But, back to the topic. How come whenever I download Brother against Brother, it closes, no files pop up, and Win Rar doesn't open up. How come I can't access the file?"

The reason for that is probably because you need to 1, not use a download manager, and 2, use SAVE file, not OPEN file when downloading it.

Alec, its called I posted that at 5:01 AM!!!!! plus you can read it and understand it perfectly, for example, you were capable of turning fiels to files without any trouble because the way the sentence was structured, same with C1914 you knew it was Calradia 1914, and with BaB. Who cares if you want me to type perfectly at 5:01AM, I dont give a crap,  :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom