[NC2019] Group Stage Week 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
wp to those in Poland that came to the match with respect. not sure I understand the toxicity from some of the Polish players; nobody on our team asked for the replay, nobody on our side trash talked and even when we were getting insulted nobody responded in a rude way until the end. not sure why some Polish players chose to act in that way, especially since the UK team has been majorly in favour of blade getting unbanned and has always been respectful and fair to our Polish friends, but it is what it is and I guess some people are still building fantasy rivalries and arguments in their heads in 2019 Warband

I agree, though to be honest the majority of the Polish players didn't talk much or at all, I'm very disappointed with eRRoR; as a wise man once said 'He was a nice lad', don't entirely understand the reason for his provocative behaviour. Any insults the UK could've given in the match would only be a retaliation of the constant provocative behaviour, one of the Polish players were already banned for such behaviour - so I thought they'd at least learn from their teammate, instead the team thought they're really cool and funny by throwing insults even when people were being reasonable.

shouldn't have insulted us on the first map last week mate, don't complain when we do the same. the fact that you requested a rematch just to waste our time is not at all respectful.

Error072 said:
shouldn't have insulted us on the first map last week mate, don't complain when we do the same. the fact that you requested a rematch just to waste our time is not at all respectful.

There was no insulting on the first map. Requesting a rematch was reasonable; you're disrespecting the UK team because we underperformed saying it's a 'waste of our time', even though the second map had nothing to do with us, we had no idea that was on the table. I'm highly disappointed that you're continuously insulting even now.

Fietta said:
Error072 said:

There was no insulting on the first map. Requesting a rematch was reasonable; you're disrespecting the UK team because we underperformed saying it's a 'waste of our time', even though the second map had nothing to do with us, we had no idea that was on the table. I'm highly disappointed that you're continuously insulting even now.
sure mate, whatever you say, there wasn't any insulting on the first map :lol: and no, requesting a rematch wasn't reasonable.

Poland 11 - 4  United Kingdom

cApO5Cv.jpg
QMO6zMs.jpg
1CD675276BD19AC4C4CD792FFA8701432F05401D
36E0024BDBA0ECB2B46B711F00816D69DAF7BC42

I am gonna lock the thread to avoid further futile debate but I will just aim at clarifying some things. Even though some of the UK players responses to the provocation was not acceptable tonight, it's fairly obvious that such provocation was coming from one side and one side only.

Last week, some players from the UK team (mostly Fietta) requested a rematch for a variety of reasons, which we declined. You got to replay the second map of that match because you failed at playing the correct factions, that's as simple as that. The fault lies on both the UK and Polish captains for that, and no matter the result, the decision would have always been the same. Provoking other people based on that is the only disrespectful attitude ErroR and you know that, but since you decided to do it anyway, I will take it you just don't care about the consequences whatsoever.

We have the logs from last week so if there indeed was inappropriate behaviours from the UK side, we will act upon it, however, that doesn't justify the way you acted tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom